[No Longer Being Developed] MOD: Amalgamate!

Discussion in 'Player Created Lua Script Repository' started by DavidDC, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Definition of Amalgamate is: "to mix or merge so as to make a combination; blend; unite; combine:" and this is my goal here. A perfect blend with the game! :)

[​IMG]

Features of Amalgamate

- Damage/Heal/Pet Meter (group meters will come in at a later time)

- Loot collects informations Display everything collected since the loot collector is started. Also can pause it between break to keep an accurate times vs item collected. Loot is displayed by category rarity/colors!
    -Trainer locations no more google search! will add ongoing enchantment and masterwork soon!
    -Extra character sheet informations Display adventurer and producer extra stats! (Still have alot of work to do, some stats might not look complete because we are missing access to some right now!)
    -Pooled exp Display pooled experience bottom right of screen so you can follow it real time!
    -Pet informations Some stats info about your pet, not sure its that usefull as it might reflect stats from the skill tab but im no tamer so will have to check out in the futur! :)
    -Time Utilities Create alert, start a chronometer, see timezone (austin, local, utc)!
    -Game Informations Display informations about anything and what not! Currently have trainer locations and on going enchantment/masterwork list.

Install instruction
    To install this mod, type /datafolder in the chat box and it will open the current directory location. Its the same root directory as chatlog.

Create a Lua folder if its not already there, and inside that unzip Amalgamate.zip files.
    Please note that having multiple mod at same time right now could break them. Make sure the guy giving you the other mods know that he gotta add all the required global function in first.

The file to extract in directory (right click the file and download!) : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m7xz9udOvS_od-5Zahr4jPwkSZRdw0Hd

You might need to restart the game if its already open. Close it entirely, then reopen it.
    Once inside make sure Lua chat is enable like this:
    [​IMG]

the mod should load, a red icon should appear next to the others one top right of screen with the eye of the oracle. Please read the instructions in the chat box!

Enjoy!

Alot more to come! Stay tuned!
    Please report any bugs or suggestions about this mod here!

Known problems

People with high resolution (4K Screen) with over 2048xwhatever might see everything very small. Only way right now is to reduce the screen resolution under 2048 or 1920x1080.

Changelog
    • Removed spamming from Lua chat introduced in 0.4.22
    • Fixed heal meters not displaying anything
    • Fixed spaced pet name not displaying dps (can set long pet name with !petname "your pet name here"
    • Fixed loot and monster page not turning correctly.
    • Fixed reset on monster page not displaying resetted list.
    • Added save button to the monsters kill/death window.
    • Added Dead from column on monsters kill/death window.
    • Adjusted some buttons aligment in monsters kill/death window.
    • Fixed background menu of Amalgamate icon not going perfectly to bottom. (So important! :))
    • Added Time Utilities panel in the Amalgamate menu which include Timezones, chronometers and alerts. More in the !help commands.
    • Added total killed and total death in monsters kill panel.
    • Saved configurations files won't be delivered with the mod anymore so they won't overwrite your old file, instead its checked/created upon launching of the mod.
    • Saved loot informations filenames will now be archived into another file called loots.arc so the mod can access it again later to review log files.
    • Rounded numbers in pet informations panel so it doesnt return on next line resulting in some informations being cuts down of the window.
    • Removed !time from the help menu and added !chrono and !alert which will be used in conjunction with the Time Utilities from the Amalgamate menu.
    • Fixed some more loot items not showing in good loot category/colors

• Added monsters killed panel (which also show you as a monster when you die but ill fix it later! ;p that let you see how many time you died)
    • Added a box?
    • Fixed various little things and some code

• Fixed jewel/gems not going in good category of the loot informations

• Added settings window with various stuff
    • Added black background to amalgamate icon menu to better see whats written on the buttons
    • The loot informations pages now only change if there is actually items in the list (previously was 300 items max or 5 page, now its infinite)
    • Re-organised loot category and colors/rarity in the loot informations window.
    • Fixed a few items not showing in the good category in the loot informations window.

• Added a move button on the Amalgamate menu icon
    • Added a lighter red than the regs for the raw materials on the loot table

• Added trainer list and enchantment bonus with gems / masterworks by pieces in the Amalgamate menu under Game Informations.
    • Added a loot save button to save data to 'Lua/Amalgamate/logs/loots' folder. Will add a "View logs" later.
    • Removed virtues as it got stripped from the stats we can view
    • Fixed loot reset not resetting timer
    • Fixed Chaos resistance which is not suppose to get resistance from magic resist (as described in tactic magic resist skill)
    • Fixed magic glyph text displaying on 2 line in character sheet and repositioned some text
    0.3.07b

• Added buttons to loot panel to switch pages instead of arrow keys (still need some fix but that will work for now! :p)
    • Fixed a previous error i did while cleaning code that made DPS take any data number as a damage. Now should be fine! Sorry about that!
    • Fixed loot reset not working.
    0.3.04b

• Fix for DPS meter again not showing number in the thousands (which was previously fixed but i didnt take the correct file i guess!) Same problem exist for heal and pet meter but a bit more complicated but fix will wait next update! Which should include more metered stuff
    0.3.03b

• Placed the Amalgamate icon 48 pixels on the left for wide screen user so it doesnt overlap over other icon.
    • Moved Adventurer and Producer sheet under the Amalgamate menu.
    • Fixed virtues not showing stats in real time
    0.3.0b

• Added 2 buttons next to character sheet (the one normally accessible with C) to access adventurer/producer sheet
    • All windows are now graphics, movable and with buttons. (Click button move, move windows, then click it again to stop moving it.)
    • Loot table can be paused, and started again continuing the timer from where you left it.
    • Added colors to items on the loot tables and can now be sorted by category/rarity
    • Added Healing Meter (you can switch from dps to heal meter by clicking detail on dps meter)
    • Changed some text colors for resist and attunement to be more easily readable
    • Removed most commands from the menu but there still a few left because they require inputs. Those left are !petname, !trainer <tree> and !time
    • Remodeled the script to handle window panels properly and in a cleaner way.
    • Fixed a problem when login in with pvp or other flags and mod wouldnt work.
    • Fixed a bug with dps meters while taking damage/healing.
    • Fixed pet dps not working since previous version.
    0.1.99a
    Fixed a bad bug that were preventing from using the mod after changing scene!
    0.1.98a
    Added pooled exp windows at bottom right of the screen with !exp

0.1.97a
    Fixed a bug on start refering to a ':'
    Fixed bug that when you falled asleep and left the sheet screen open it would hide the entire login, then you couldnt see buttons. Now script should unload and reload at correct time! ;)
    Don't have to do /lua reload anymore when you start. Everything is handled, thanks Catweazle for the tips! (his api handle all this btw!)
    v0.1.96a
    Fixed DPS Meters showing 0 value on low dps and low hit. It will now stick to the lowest value higher than 0.
    Fixed time for !time, i tought it was -4 gmt but its -6 ;P

v0.1.95a
    Added !time command to show Austin time (then you can see with your time when streams happens!)

Changed loot time to show time elapsed since !loot enable
    Fixed game play time reseting everytime you zone somewhere else.
    Fixed message spamming chatbox (Forgot to disable it on last update!) Only those with 0.1.94a was seeing it.
    v0.1.94a
    Fixed DPS meters not counting numbers in the thousands
    Fixed !petname which now be named case sensitive with multiple words

v0.1.93a
    Fixed all characters displaying off screen cause of tabs, they now have their own spot!
    Changed some numbers rounding up/down or to X decimals.
    v0.1.92a
    Fixed dodge/parry/block/protection modifier in charactersheet showing too many numbers.

Added a way to disable pet dps to be shown with !dps disable pet, or !dps enable pet to put it back

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. DavidDC

reserved

3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Ton liens pour le feedback renvoi au téléchargement du mod!

By the way, there seems to be an issue with the !virtues, on my laptop, the Ankh covers my truth stat! 1920x1080 resolution

This really looks great, doubt I'll be turning this off anytime soon!

devilcult likes this.
  5. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

Lot of work (try/error/wtf) to get the text formated and arranged.

Yes, that people need to add all ShrodOn... functions incl. the functions added by ShroudPeriodic is a mess. Players that do not develop mods or so, want to simply drop mods to their Lua folder, but one single mod that does not implemented these functions or use a periodic will break this. It is not on the QA any-more...
    But i guess you have implemented them. Or?

Oh, and i like the header in your script :). Thx

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    devilcult likes this.
  6. DavidDC

Which link ?

7. DavidDC

Yes known issue cause im using tabs to space out text so i dont have a ton of print on screen right now. It will be fixed once we get proper ui, really hard to set anything straight with what we got hehe sorry about that! :)

EDIT: Currently fixing all labels that goes over windows! Fix should be ready later tonight

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Might be a mistake link, I just realised, but the phrase about reporting bugs here is clickable.

devilcult likes this.
  9. roplersav

roplersav Avatar

Very nice, I am excited to see what you and others create with this powerful tool.

Is !credit hand drawn font? as it appears in the .lua file? lol you've a talent good sir. :) :)

devilcult likes this.
  10. Michael Vasq

Michael Vasq Avatar

Great Job Devil :)
    p.s. Credits are amazing!

11. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Are the windows moveable/resizable? Is that even possible at this point. Great work DC.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  12. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

@devilcult i like this \o/

A couple of things, i dont thing plauge level is relevant these days, and Crit Chance is missing on melee. I see crit modifier but its not displaying your base crit chance and stuff or chance from skills. or maybe its not going out to enough decimal places?

13. DavidDC

Possible but annoying and i dont think anyone want to type 50 commands to move a windows :p Will be better later with some real ui

Alot of stats come from gear and i cannot get those yet

14. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Erm.. how do y1ou actually run it once you have checked you have the Lua Directory (which now happens automatically thanks to Chris), you have copied the Lua script into the directory, ticked the Lua box in local chat and restarted the game?

15. DavidDC

After some though there is probably some stats i still dont have that require some math. Like calculating crit chance plain and simple with dex and all, all i got right now is weapon crit and melee crit dmg multiplier, nothing about critical chance pure and simple. If anyone got those math tell me! Same with int and spell crit

16. DavidDC

Yes a message should appear as you login with the amalgamate info, it will ask you to type /lua reload to make it work properly, then you can start using it

17. agoncete

agoncete Avatar

Thanxs for this incredible work men

Aeryk and devilcult like this.
  18. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

@devilcult I dunno if this is adressable either lol but i did a arkah thing and fell asleep witht he stats window open .-. now i cant type the !sheet to make it go away. Is it possible to have a keypress get rid of it?

[​IMG]

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  19. DavidDC

script is loaded twice, just type /lua reload or /lua unload then lua reload

20. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

You do the !lua reload command, and then there are a few commands to make the interfaces appear, type !help in local chat

Steevodeevo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.