Enchant/masterwork revise effects

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Barugon, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Does anyone have information on the internal details of the mastery skills? It seems like, at skill level 100, I get 3 (or 4?) revisions. At what skill level will I get another (or is it actually random)?

FrostII likes this.
  2. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

its pretty random on the number of rerolls (120-125 skill in all the trees) I've had as low as 3 rerolls, and as many as 7+.

Average is 3-4 tho, so...after the 3rd I start really considering whats there, the first few rerolls are "PLEASE gimme a major something usefull"

FrostII, Sara Dreygon and Barugon like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Is it worth getting the skill to 120 (extra 14 million exp)? How much better chance does it give for reroll?

4. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

I honestly do not know what the differences are, you would have to ask someone with a lower skillset, and a LOT of crafting experiments to pull data from. I bum-rushed the skills to 120. Fairly happy with it, the major effects seem pretty "rare". You never seem to hit the one you are looking for until the durability is blown, or if you do get it on the first or second -it seems you will have 3-4-5 fails in a row (at 53% success rate) and by then its also blown.

Anpu, StarLord and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.