Guide to becoming an epic swordswoman

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Sara Dreygon, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

This guide is awesome.

Whilst I am reassured that my blind stumblings in Swordsmanship are not a million miles away from this, I am gobsmacked that I hadn't realised that Rend stacks 'stack' up to 3 times! I had not considered that a 'stack' could 'stack'!
    I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't an oversight by the Devs that they can no longer touch as they would have a riot on their hands :) That said thank, you and a couple of questions for you kind folks:-

- On the subject of stacking stacks, is this a normal situation? As in, are there other combat trees with DOTs that can be powered up and also stacked? This is just out of curiosity.
    - Is there a skill, artefact or any other way to increase the speed of applying a power up? Applying x3 stacks of anything against a mob that has very quick dps application, has stuns, mezz, knock backs etc can be tricky ..

thanks again.

Steevo

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Should probably discuss that in a separate thread as this one is specifically about swords.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

@Sara Dreygon i heard that there is now a new anti-magic skill under the tactics tree. Have you tried it? Is it useful at all?

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ing-resistances-attunement-the-how-to.156711/

"and Finally, "Magic Warding" from the Tactics tree. This passive will grant you 1 resistance and remove 1 attunement for ALL 8 Magic schools except for Chaos per level. The drawback of this passive is that it makes ALL your spells in ALL the magic schools weaker, and thus is a bad idea if you plan to be a mage."

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

It helps me a lot but other's heals don't do much to me... if I were to cast str of earth it'd do about 11 str... etc. Worth it to me as I don't cast but for others should be a huge hit to whatever magic school they use.

Numa likes this.
  5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Thanks for the feedback :)

Guess the only practical magical tree is Chaos for this particular combo.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  6. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

bump

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  7. Numa

Numa Avatar

...and I just realized that with this guide I can rebuild my secondary character to be a Chaos Knight - with pets ;)

Sara Dreygon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.