Criticals in Ulfheim

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Aldo, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I never get a critical hit against wolves and bears in ulfheim. Was just wondering if it is just me, or just a bad instance, or what. My dots are normal with lots of criticals, but my attack yields nothing from direct hits. Pretty much the same for reapers. I get normal hits on the wyverns and humanoids and undead?

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

On relog, issue is resolved. Weird that there were no crits on the critters for a whole session....

Lord Aventine likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Yes it was.... did anything on your armor or buff's, etc. changed ?

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I have given up trying to characterize this. All I can say is that for me, every log in results in a different experience for me as far as crits are concerned. All buffs/debuffs/gear are constant. Now, if I log in and am not receiving crit levels I am used to, I relog (sometimes many times) until I get performance that satisfies. For all I know, I am totally out to lunch here, but the relogs at least calm me down a bit lol.

5. Katu

Katu Avatar

Use some lua script or log reader to find out your actual crit percentage. Feelings based observation can fool easily.

6. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

You are absolutely right. I don't really have the time or enthusiasm to pursue and am having a good time anyways. Just throwing this out there in case someone with more gumption has noticed something similar. As per the OP, my latest post is on criticals in general, not limited to the animals.

7. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I have noticed a few times that well switching gear and zoning that my stats changed not sure but sometimes I swear something does not load correctly and switching deck and switching back seems to fix. but I have not reported as I dont know what the cause is or how to reproduce it 100%

8. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

9. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Hat's off to you for still paying attention to the details.

I've stopped worrying about character performance stats like this and, when I go to places like Ulfheim, just play for the more mindless grind.

Aldo likes this.
  10. Feldon Grimshaw

Feldon Grimshaw Avatar

Aldo likes this.
  11. Sir Catt

Sir Catt Avatar

I wanted to do a Bard in off-line mode and it says "you can not enter Ruins of Uthein because you do not have ep. 2"
    except that I do have it a couple of ways and it works fine online . any ideas ? anywhere else to learn that skill ?

12. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's a bug number pending for offline access to another episode 2 scene, probably applies to this as well

13. Sir Catt

Sir Catt Avatar

ahh ok ty ... they seem to have left offline out of most things game related lol

14. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Sorry you can't play the way you want and try it offline. Yeah well there's like only 5 devs ATM working on this game. For now we get what we get. There's always a possibility of that changing in the future. There's still lots of opportunities and possibilities for more good stuff going forward. I've been here since the beginning so it is a work in progress even if slow progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.