Aerie Public Services

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black Tortoise, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Greetings, citizens of Longfall, Elysium, the Bay of Storms, and to all Novian travelers and adventurers.

I, Black Tortoise, Baron of the Bay of Storms, bring you a public service message on behalf of Tortoise Clan.

The City of Aerie has recently received many municipal investments, aimed at increasing public spaces for new players.

Aerie now features public teleporters to Owl's Head, Central Brittany, and the dungeon Tartarus. New free housing is available (for this massive influx of players were going to have soon ;) ). Public expert crafting stations and a new tavern have been built near the moon tower. A public observatory, herbalist shoppe, and museum has opened nearby, and just down the road one can find a new public gustball field.

Come visit a friendly, resourceful, and thriving Aerie! The greatest city in the West!

Elgarion, Numa, Mishra and 5 others like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You now own the town of Aerie??

FrostII likes this.
  3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

He rules the Bay of Storms

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Nope, just dedicating some space to municipal services! Now Britt and Hidden Vale are just a quick pass through the teleportals!

Barons dont actually rule things. They usually inherit a big piece of land, which they utilize to pay off kings and emperors in return for the privileges of bathing regularly and sneering at peasants.

I am not a sneering Baron, and the Bay of Storms has no peasants. Being a turtle, I see little point in bathing. I do enjoy fishing, cooking, and sunbathing. And adding cozy places to rest, chat, and exchange emotes throughout Novia!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Ok got ya. Thanks for adding that! I’ll certainly be using that. :D

6. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I shall visit these new additions made by the tortoise clan, and am happy to see you opening up these services to the public! Great work!

Black Tortoise likes this.
  7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Ok, you had me at "fishing, cooking and sunbathing", but the cozy places didn't hurt either.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.