New lands... POT Choice... Little Information...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by macnlos, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

I've been looking at the maps and the information provided. I understand when I bought my POT and in which bracket I will be able to choose... What I don't understand is why we are being asked to choose based on incomplete information. It's like trying to buy a home but they won't tell you about schools, stores or restaurants until after you move in.

If I'm going to put a town in the game, maybe I would like it by a certain type of dungeon or mine. Maybe I would like it to be by a popular town. My point is we really aren't being given enough information. So a bit disappointing... First in line to choose what?? Random luck???

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  2. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Roll D20 for luck on POT placement in Mistrendur... :eek:

3. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

They have and always will do what they want, we either have to just take it, or leave. That is the advice I have been given ever since I started playing this game. I thought I had a voice. I thought we could make change. Bottom line, they do what they feel is best. 50% The time they roll back what they did/said etc. But for this particular issue, They half ass made a map, scattered some rando spots around it and said pick one.

4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

*throws dart at map*

Sentinel2, K1000 and Anpu like this.
  5. amarious

amarious Avatar

No no no, like this. *throws map at dart* ;)

6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The reason we pushed back the land rush 2 weeks is so that we'd have more time to provide you that information. In 2 weeks time, that first bracket will have a very good idea of where all the adventure scenes, towns etc. are, both on the jpg image and in the live version of the Mistrendur overworld. We pushed it back based on player feedback such as this. Here's the main announcement thread where you'll continually see updated information as I update the main post. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s/mistrendur-land-rush-guidance.162036/unread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.