1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration Wishlist - Items Already In-game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Vas Corp Por, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

[​IMG]
    [ADDED]

The universe orb is available in-game decoration, why not the old pledge reward noble magical discourse orb? Basically the same look except different color, should be easy to implement as in-game decoration? Please and thank you :)

Disregard my love letters ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2022
    Lace likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, that's not what i said. the swords themselves are now placeable. the deco version made by converting a broken hilt to a trophy still exists, but you can now also place the unused swords.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Darn it! I missed this, so you can place the swords now, thanks Alley!

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's just been in the last week or two

5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

So that just = ADDED, then... yes? Not sure if the extra info is needed.

6. Lace

Lace Avatar

We have the travelers wagons with multiple color points from a release telethon/subscriber bundle.

It would be nice to have a craftable, less color points wagon, then add a heraldry pattern to the crown store (both sides display) for the wagon. This would be useful for folks with empty row lots and their vendors as well as POT and lot deco as an alternative to banners.

7. Lace

Lace Avatar

Our padded chairs are dyable and can really add to a look, having a padded stool that could be dyable would be great too.

8. Lace

Lace Avatar

I would cut a ***** to have this pre-fab flower bed.

9. Lace

Lace Avatar

This looks like a puzzle tree I think from the autism awareness packs that are no longer available could be wrong.

Alley Oop likes this.
  10. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I would like to suggest a set of potions(healing, focus, cure, etc) be designed with the details such as found here in the perfume bottles.

I think it would be a very neat feature for home decorators to have a set of bottles(1 item) as a container piece that we can put our potions into. Might seem like a waste of space but not only do you gain a neat decoration piece but you always have an easy way to find your potions if you forget where they are. I believe talk about potions is going to become a bigger part of the game so why not :)
    [​IMG]
    (this is the perfume set on crown store and photo was used from it)

11. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

The leaves looked different to me so I thought it was not a puzzle tree, but not sure. :)

12. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Obsidian table lamp (exclude the bowl):
    Area: The Epitaph (Novia_R4_City_Desolis_Underground) Loc: (-44.418, 22.516, -33.654)
    [​IMG]

Obsidian streetlamp in other color:
    Area: Desolis (Novia_R4_City_Desolis) Loc: (-197.251, 125.569, -127.385)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Lilith Ayin, Engel, Mal Hari and 2 others like this.
  13. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

[ADDED]

Is this painting available anywhere? It's not in the normal crown shop sets, but maybe it's a vault item I've missed? I've seen it in several different NPC buildings. I usually despise that brassy gold frame, and most of the other paintings have a yellowy-gold overtone to them that makes even images I'd normally like look a bit noxious. (You'd think a painting labelled "Ancient Forest" would have green as the primary color, right? Or maybe brown? Nope, it's gold). But this one, the gold frame actually looks good, and the pretty blue sky actually looks blue. Would be great to have more variety for those of us who don't want all our furnishings to be red, orange, or yellow.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2022
    Alley Oop likes this.
  14. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Additionally, all the obsidian lamp styles in the other colors would be great. I prefer the purple, but those aren't available as chandeliers or wall lamps.

Mal Hari, Violet Ronso and Serenia like this.
  15. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Yep, I finally did read through the whole thread, and there were two items that kept being requested by multiple people: the log seating, and the assorted chest variants (I particularly want the one Alley Oop posted above and the one in the Soltown refugee camp/Jaanaford). I'm hoping that the multiple requests for the same item will help us get it sooner?

Also, I was rather dismayed to learn from this thread that while some of us have been begging for rugs that would match a cool-toned interior, there actually are blue rugs already in game, and just not made available to us! Argh, why why why???

Elgarion and Alley Oop like this.
  16. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Once I finish a spreadsheet up for the Vault, my next misc admin task is to transfer all of this into the artists planning spreadsheet. I'll be sure those blue rugs make it in there ;) And the log seating ;) And the other cool suggestions ;)

Anpu and Bedawyn like this.
  17. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Flaming Stalagmites: Quel Passage:

Area: Quel Passage (Novia_R2_Underground01_01) Loc: (-24.067, -0.033, -23.245) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjJfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwMV8wMXx8KC0yNC4wNjcsIC0wLjAzMywgLTIzLjI0NSl8KDAsIC0wLjM1MiwgMCwgLTAuOTM2KXw0Ni44Njk0fDEzLjE2NDAzfDEuNDMzNTU2

18. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

I request that a lot of crafted items and crafting items be turned into decorations as well, my list:

- All crafted potions and poisons.
    - All crafted foods.
    - All crafting tools like a wood rasp for example.
    - Crafted components like bolts of cloth, timber, wooden boards, metal sheets.

Having all of this would give us the opportunity to really make detailed shops. Thanks in advance!

PS: Since these items do not have a set location, so i did not add coordinates.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Lilith Ayin and Violet Ronso like this.
  19. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I know it's been mentioned before, but I spent tonight tanning, so I have to re-up the request for animal skin rugs that do NOT include the heads, or preferably, the splayed-out legs. Rugs with heads are fine for your trophy room, but for anywhere else, a plain furry rug without body parts would be... less gross, and less likely to be tripped over in the dark. Headless wolf, bear, boar, or polar bear would all be great additions.

zanderwild and Widsith [MGT] like this.
  20. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

[​IMG]

Would love to be able to craft this.

Engel and Bedawyn like this.