Packaging items for trade

Discussion in 'QA Feedback Archive' started by Gwendolyn Obscuro, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

I was able to package one of the new Conversationalists and trade it to another player. They opened it and then could not trade it back to me until they repackaged it (working as intended).

I was not able to package the decorative mossy boulders I purchased. I am not sure how crown store bundled items are intended to work. I am hoping I will be able to bundle a portion of them together for trade (say 3 out of 10) and keep the rest for myself. If I have to bundle each boulder on its own I hope the cost to bundle takes that into account.

Overall I am glad to see a way to trade heritage items. Now if only we could put them in containers on our lots.

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Bringing this feedback to the team. Each item that should, will have a tag to allow this function. Bundled items is a good question, I will see if I can get an answer for this.

Numa, Anpu, Elgarion and 1 other person like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I didn't even know this was being added in, this is great news!

Will there be an explanation of "Why" if some items end up not being package-able? Honestly I am glad this package option is coming though! Very happy about this!

4. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Any new feedback on bundled items? Currently you can't bundle for trade any item that is sold with other items, whether it be multiple of the same type (dirt pavers) or different items sold together (boulder packs). I am assuming the devs are aware of that. Would be really nice to be able to bundle for trade part but not all of a coto store purchase. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.