1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Ability to give eggs permission to be picked up by public

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by ldykllr, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

So, every year I do an Easter Egg hunt in Novia Market....it works fairly well for how I have to do it (I have to place a sheet of paper next to the egg with a number so I know folks found it - when they give me the number). But what would be even better is if we could toggle them as being able to be picked up. I am not sure if the tech is there for that, but hey, a girl can dream (and ask).

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Or maybe Easter eggs that are like public chests. The tech is there for public chests and we could put a single note in it so we could verify the first person to find it.

I would like to see the containers that limit how many items a person can take or that require an item to give a reward.

Vaiden Luro likes this.
  3. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Yeah, but my concern is that you can only place so many containers in a POT. That would limit the number of eggs you could place.

Anpu and that_shawn_guy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.