More questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sly Hunter, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Have you spoken to the Oracle yet? If she still wants to talk to you, the rift might have sent you back to the newbie version of the Isle of Storms. If you've followed the directions above to go back to the lunar rift (the circle of standing stones) where you arrived and it's still inactive (no glowy blue swirls), try going down the hill to the confirmatory and go through the whole conversation with the Oracle; she should re-activate the rift afterwards.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

It's a pretty Cloak. Replaced my Vikings cloak it did.

3. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

Probably, I used a recall scroll to get out.

4. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

ah, she did want to speak to me. Maybe I hadn't yet worn her out of clickable things.

5. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

eternal Pattern; viking cloak.
    if I used that to reshape it'll make every cloak I make into a viking cloak?

How does reshaping work, does it give you more stats and bonuses?

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

In situations like that, you can also exit to menu and click Start On World Map.

Anpu likes this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It simply makes your crafted item look like the pattern. The pattern is consumed when you reshape but if it's an eternal pattern and you salvage the item then you get your pattern back.

8. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

I got blade skill at 86 when should I stop levelling it and saving xp for other stuff?

9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Sly Hunter
    I am glad you made it out of the "Isle of Storms". This is where we all started before the new user experience was improved. The best advice I can offer on travel is visit as many towns as you can on your journeys. That way the Teleport to Zone scroll and the World Map open in a separate window will benefit you the most.

As for making money and getting armor and weapons. Kill everything sell everything. Loot to NPCs and gathered stuff like ore, hides, and wood to other players. It doesn't make you much money but it helps. Doing quest also makes a good bit of starting money and gives you Experience to level with. Quest will also give you some very basic armor and weapons upgrade as soon after that as possible. What type of armor and weapon did you decide to go with? Some towns have vendors have less expensive low level armor for sale. I have a bit of low level armor, let me know what your play style is and your in-game name is and I will send you some. Also whisper me or PM in forums if I can help. Name is the same here and in-game.

FrostII likes this.
  10. Sly Hunter

Sly Hunter Avatar

Thanks.
    Thanks. Bone Armor messes with my look but love the stats. I hope I can still repair it with tailoring tool kits? BRB rebooting to get rid of lag.

11. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

You can easily put a pattern on bone armor so its not so nasty looking. Barbarians when you salvage some of their clothing that is named you have a chance to get pattern for those

12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes.

13. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

didn't know U chat was available for everyone now. I spent money in part for it. Sucked, could only speak with one character, whichever one had the orb.

Anyway, in regards to fishing. I haven't really played in a long time, but see a crafting trainer and buy skill if you don't have it is my guess. Usually find them in npc cities by auction npc and/or crafting centers. Hope my memory serves. I skimmed the thread and didn't notice anyone else answering, so thought I'd give it a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.