1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Freeze chat when scrolling

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Morgathys, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

I would like to suggest to freeze the chat when you scrolling it.
    It's annoying to not be able to retrieve an information like damage in big party as plenty of entries come in.

2. Jikininki

Jikininki Avatar

Yes! How frustrating it is when I want to look back up on a particular hit's damage, but the window is going wild because puncture, poison, ignite weapon and a hundred other things are ticking.

Violet Ronso likes this.
  3. Bigg

Bigg Avatar

You can create an entirely new chat window then separate it, on the gear click everything off but Self.

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

That doesn't fix the problem.

Jikininki and Violet Ronso like this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Yeah, and then when I kill stuff with Polearms, with Ignite Weapon and poison...

Your trick has done absolutely nothing to help me see that one specific line I am trying to scroll back to @Bigg

Jikininki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.