XP Planner

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Rosemourne, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

@Rosemourne Gust is the .5x XP skill and not Rapid Discharge. Also, I think one of the specs wasn't included in the total for that tree (either heavy or tactics) so the sum was stopping one short.

Rentier likes this.
  2. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Fixed the Gust mishap. All skills seem to be counted?

Rinaldi and Rentier like this.
  3. Glepo

Glepo Avatar

You are missing half of the taming tree skills.

4. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Well, the skills were in there. Then some people who still had permission left over from when I first introduced the sheet reset it to an older version. Because their access (and thus, ability to restore the sheet, removing my work) was email based, I was able to remove his access completely.

Lastly, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I'm locking the sheet completely. Only I will be able to edit it from here on out. I left it editable and protected the parts of the sheet players didn't need to modify. However, I couldn't protect things like font, size, format, e.t.c. This led me to constantly updating the sheet and getting tons of PMs / Mails when I took my hiatus. In response to this last restore removing taming, I'm locking the sheet entirely. If you previously had access despite me removing full anonymous editing, you will no longer be able to edit it as I've removed all editing, including those I previously granted special access to.

The downside of this is your copies will not update themselves when I implement the bard skills.

5. Kelador

Kelador Avatar

I loved this sheet. I copied it for my own personal use and added the needed scripting for the missing taming trees to my own personal sheet. I think you did a great job and I wondered why some of the Taming was missing. Now I know why lol.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  6. Merrik

Merrik Bug Hunter

@Rosemourne what are the chances of getting the Skill IDs like in the SkillExp_Modified file? I use those in offline mode to match my char with my Live char. If you can't it's ok its a great asset as is, however... if you can.. THANKS!!! (in advance :D )

Violet Ronso likes this.
  7. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

I'm afraid I no longer obtain the skill IDs as I have in the past as I've stopped playing the game. I rely on others to get me the XP numbers and update the sheet using their reports.

StarLord and Rinaldi like this.
  8. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

so maybe I don't understand the purpose of this document. When I open it, its in "view only" status for me which means I can't utilize it as I believe is intended, if I download a copy than I find myself getting #name? error in the two specializations selection drop down menus so..... what am I doing wrong here??????? @Rosemourne

9. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

Ok. Just saw this post. What does this mean??? is this sheet off the table as a resource than??? that's what it sounds like to me, specially since it doesn't seem to be working for me..... Your feedback would be helpful here. :)

10. Lained

Lained Avatar

It just means you can't edit the sheet values, but you can make a copy of it and edit that one.

Anpu likes this.
  11. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

All you gotta do is :

File > Make a copy.

This will create your own personal version that you can edit yourself. The issue this generates is simply that when he will add the bard skills, you will have to make a new copy, and input your numbers all over again. This will allow you to actually use it though, so it solves the main issue.

Rentier and Anpu like this.
  12. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

@Rosemourne

First off thanks for keeping this up to date even though you don't play (?) if I have understood correctly, very nice of you!

One thing that I have noticed that seems wrong with the math behind it is that increasing specialization in a school seems to decrease attunement in the opposite school (as an example, I put water specialization to level 100 and my fire attunement dropped by 20). The thing is, if this was something before (I can't remember it), it no longer is, it only drops fire resistance (at 100 water spec, in game, it gives me +20 water attunement, -10 Fire resistance, and +125% Water mastery). So if you ever end up adjusting it, that bit of the math could use some correcting as well!

Thanks again!

StarLord likes this.
  13. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Yes - Thank you - this has been a very useful tool that I still use virtually daily. Hopefully you'll get the itch and join us again some day Rosemourne.

Ziege2 and Violet Ronso like this.
  14. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Interesting. The math was perfect when I played. I was able to get it accurate under all tests. It looks like they simply halved the specialization hit from the opposite spec. That's an easy fix. I no longer have the game installed and can not log in to test it. However, I've adjusted all of the values. Please let me know if your attunement listed on the sheet matches your unbuffed, naked avatar.

Rentier likes this.
  15. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Will try it when I log on tonight. Just to make sure, you removed the attunement impact on the opposite school right? Because the impact is now on resistance from opposite school and attunement remains unaffected

16. Glepo

Glepo Avatar

Any chance we are getting updated version with bard skills and all taming skills in the near future @Rosemourne? There is some stuff wrong on the crafting skills too.

17. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Rentier and Anpu like this.
  18. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Like what? I'm not playing any more, so I don't know any of the new changes to the game, so it could be outdated.

19. Glepo

Glepo Avatar

All the meticulous collection skills on Gathering are 1x on the sheet and they should be 2x. On the Bard tree all active skills are 1x and passive ones are 5x. Taming tree Pet Taunt is 1x skill not 2x like on the sheet. Taming tree is missing Frenzy skill which is 1x skill.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Rentier likes this.
  20. runicpaine

runicpaine Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.