1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Leather dye

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Ysold, Jun 27, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

I seems the last post about Leather Dyes was about a year ago, so it's time to revive the subject.
    I would really really like to dye my leathers. Nothing fancy: just greenish brown and blueish brown and golden brown and pinkish brown and so on. So we leather wearers can create a bit of individuality in our outfit.

A post from last year said Leather Dyes were coming, are they really?

Ysold.

Tiina Onir, Luno, Mal Hari and 3 others like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there is a LOT of dyeable leather armor, but most of it is crown store. the only dyeable drops i can think of are the leather doublet and leggings and the norgard clothing set. i think what you're asking for is for crafted leather armor to be dyeable, sans pattern?

Mal Hari likes this.
  3. Toular

Toular Avatar

Thumbs up for dyable Leather. All crafted leather should be dyeable. Leather is certainly dyeable in the modern real world and historically.

And, I do remember someone, I think it was Atos saying that dyeable leather was coming.

Mal Hari likes this.
  4. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Yes please!

Mal Hari likes this.
  5. Amanita

Amanita Avatar

A very big PLEASE for this :)

Mal Hari likes this.
  6. Abstrax Phoenix

Abstrax Phoenix Avatar

That just means you can expect dyeable leather within about a year, and when it comes out its gonna be broken and not work, and then it will take about 4 months to fix it, and boom you have your dyable leather.

7. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

So, you're an optimist, then.

8. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

And Dyeable armor like plate and chain.

I remember way back when dyes were first starting. They held party with the first dyes and pre dyed items as prizes.

I won a set of red plate armor (was so badass looking.) Wore it the whole month till the wipe.

Dying leather and metals add so much to players ability to create there look.

I do hope this happens this year.

majoria70, Ysold, Anpu and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.