1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Avatar’s Update #388: Tanglemire Sneak Peek! Lord British Birthday Q&A Friday Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Greetings Fellow Avatars!

This week’s update takes us into a sneak peek at Tanglemire! Located in Mistrendur, this new town/adventure scene is for Episode 2 Access holders, and will be the first new town scene for Epsiode 2! For those wishing to participate in any community activities, upcoming one-time and recurring community events have been announced! Be sure to also review the Players Guide and Known Issues list for additional information on recent changes and upcoming fixes. Now, let’s see what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:

News Announcements
    Community Updates
    Full Article: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=124232

Net and Anpu like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Will the new town have lots for players to claim? Valhold doesn't have player owned lots.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  3. Elgarion

Not exactly sure if this is a question, complaint or an edit suggestion, but yes, Valhold does not have player owned lots. Current plans are that all NPC/Story towns in Mistrendur will also not have player housing. Maybe you're just showing you answered your own question ;)

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Ok thank you. That’s the question I was wondering.

5. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

So the LB cakes were in game over the weekend but are gone now......

6. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

The LB Cake is in, but is not in the New Items section. Its on the last page of the LB Rares section. It should probably be listed in both, @Elgarion.

7. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Except the LB Rares section is gone now (at least for me). I've poked Elgarion as well.

ldykllr likes this.
  8. Elgarion

I submitted a fix Friday but it's not in-game yet. It should bring back the LB rares section which will last until the 12th. Original plans were to end it on the 5th, but the 2020 cake came in kinda late so we decided to extend it. Unfortunately, I only noticed 1 date to adjust, when there are actually 2 places to adjust it. My second change is still pending to patch in. Apologies :(

Tazar and Browncoat Jayson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.