Jade Valley Marlin Challenge

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Mal Hari, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Greetings Avatars!

The Jade Dragons would like to welcome all anglers of New Britannia to the inaugural Jade Valley Marlin Challenge. Coinciding with the Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney, this tournament offers an additional challenge with some fantastic prizes to go along with it!

Details of competition:

Competition: Largest Marlin Fish caught

Dates: Noon Friday 16th October through to noon Friday 23rd October Central time (in conjunction with the Catnip Weekly Fishing tourney)

Prizes:

1ST Prize: 1x Heraldry throne emblazoned with the Jade Dragons Heraldry + 1x tabletop dragon statue+ 500 COTOS

Runner Up: 1x Heraldry Cloak emblazoned with the Jade Dragons Heraldry + 50,000 IGG

[​IMG]

Submissions: To be eligible the Marlin must be placed into the following chest located at the Somethings fishy Tavern and Dock as shown below. This Property is the first village water lot when you run North along the shoreline from the Jade Valley Central Docks. The same person can not win both prizes.

[​IMG]

Notes: All submissions will be mailed back to their respective owners after the tournament has ended.

Good luck Anglers!

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for running the spin-off! I hope your event goes well :) I'll get this mentioned in the update.

FrostII and Mal Hari like this.
  3. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

Congratulations to Engel who wins first prize with a 4.2 length large Marlin!

A very worthy runner up is Yigg Endimion with a 3.83 Marlin.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Prizes will be dispatched shortly, and on behalf of the Jade Dragon guild and I wanted to thank all those that participated!

Sonja, FrostII, Yigg Endimion and 6 others like this.
  4. Engel

Engel Avatar

Thank you so much i like my rewards !

It was a great event !

Sonja, Rinaldi, Lily Byrd and 6 others like this.
  5. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

Yes, thank you for the excellent event and the prize. I had a wonderful time fishing in your beautiful city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.