The Beast Weaver

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Violet Ronso, Nov 2, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Welcome!

This thread will be my RP thread for this little challenge I have had in my mind for a few years now, but never actually decided to go on with the plan. This time I've figured out the little details I could never quite resolve, and decided to jump into the action.

So a little bit of lore...

So this RP Character, Kael Lotus, is what I have imagined as a "Beast Weaver". What is a Beast Weaver you ask? This is part of the story, so you will have to follow to find out! For now, what I can say is that it is similar to a Blue Mage, for those who know of the Final Fantasy Blue Mages. Kael can not use magic of any kind for now, and starts the game with 1 artifact I have given him, as it is part of his lore, a Cutlass of the Swashbuckler.

So what now?

From now on, I will be playing from time to time on Kael, and writing here any kind of progress that can be noted (clearing a zone, a questline, discovering treasures, unlocking spells, etc.). I will also keep a set of rules as they are "discovered" here, so there is an easy reference of this RP Challenge I have imposed myself. Feel free to interact with this thread if you want, and to interact with Kael in game if you ever come across him!

Rules.
    1. Cannot cast any spells until discovery of how to learn spells;
    2. Decline any unsolicited friend invites if there was no interaction with the player;
    3. No teleporting using scrolls allowed.

So yeah, that's it! I hope you enjoy!

Elgarion and Nick like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'll work this into the update, neat RP idea -- thank you! :)

3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Due to less time to play related to real life issues, this project will unfortunately be left on hold for now. I will come back to this when I can play a bit more, sorry for anyone who read this first post and thought this might be cool to follow, when I can I will get back to it!

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Let us know when the event's back in action! Looks like you got something cool brewing there :)

Violet Ronso likes this.
  5. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Violet Ronso
    Yes this does sound cool. Sort of like what is happening in other realms with Kobold/mechanical equipment sending messages to the common people while it travels to unknown places in the heavens.

A set marker in the world that you can be and have experiences as and can then have conversations with avatars about what it has learned or experienced. Great idea.

Elgarion and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.