1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Offline mode needs a little help.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Littleoneloot02, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littleoneloot02

Littleoneloot02 Avatar

I was not sure where to post this, and I wasn't able to find anything about it. I want auto attack (under the options) to be uncheckable. As is, you can not un check it. It stays checked no matter how many times you click on it. Also, how do you train Subterfuge up while in offline mode?? I can't even get the first skill in that tree (Distract) to work!!

I would have posted this as a possible bug/feedback, but there doesn't seem to be such an option for the offline version of the game, only the live server, on the forum.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I can definitely turn off auto-attack on my client. Maybe there's something amiss with your installation? You can also use T (I believe that's the default key) to toggle it on and off when you're in combat mode.
    Go to an Adventurer Trainer NPC and unlock the skill. It will cost you 100 gold. Then, use the skill near some NPCs to train it up a bit. I believe you only need to get it to 10 in order to unlock the skills under it.

majoria70 likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I think you have to talk to an adventuring trainer and ask them to teach you advanced techniques first (or something like that) to unlock charged attacks.

Barugon likes this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah, here it is, from the player guide:

Barugon likes this.
  5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

And, FWIW, that is also super dumb. Especially since the toggle is visible in your options even before you unlock the ability.

Barugon likes this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I agree.

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Then he can kill two birds with one stone at that adventuring trainer. :)

Winfield likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.