New Player, Just Saying 'Hello' :)

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Byrch, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Byrch

Byrch Avatar

I was interested in this game some time ago and in fact forgot I had made an account. I saw an ad promoting SotA and remembered how much I was anticipating it opening up. So, here I am... rather late, awkwardly finding my way about . I'm going to read through the threads, especially the new player info threads and see what I can sort out. I've only been playing for about an hour but I think I'll stick with it for a while and see how it goes. So far I think it's actually better than I thought it would be given some of the reviews. I love games that have changing weather systems and nicely done day/night cycles. Anyhow, that's all I can think of to say. Cheers!

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Welcome, Byrch! If you have any questions, be sure to chime in here, in universal chat or on Discord. The community can be very helpful to new players :) https://discord.gg/GuBXakQ

Wilfred, Time Lord and Byrch like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Welcome to Novia @Byrch !

Some of the best beginner guides you could read are some created by @Anpu who makes a ton of them. All of his guides have very good information, and will help you get the hang of things. Also, feel free to start asking questions on these forums, on the Discord Elgarion linked, or even in game, where you can use the (/U) Universal chat and players will be able to help you!

And if you need anything, feel free to ask me, I am always happy to help and answer questions!

Elgarion, Wilfred, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  4. Byrch

Byrch Avatar

:) wonderful. Thank you so much for your helpful responses. I'll join the Discord chat for sure and find the guides mentioned .

5. Vero

Vero Avatar

Welcome @Byrch

If you have any questions just shoot! Lots of players willing to assist new players in their adventures

Elgarion, Violet Ronso and Wilfred like this.
  6. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Welcome Byrch!

I hope you have lots of fun. My advice for a new player would be: don't try to do everything at once, and find your own pace :)

Ysold.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.