Returning and trying to re-acclimate.

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by rayxor, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayxor

rayxor Avatar

Decided to come back for a bit and play an alt. I started her a while back as an archer so I need skills to compliment that and also take care of melee. Ive also trained in subterfuge, but not sure how beneficial this is in getting around mobs while in dungeons or adventure areas.

so, basically a ranger type character specialized in bows and animal kinship who needs good damaging melee range magic attack. Im planning on skilling up moon magic because it looks like it fits the role i'll be playing with this character. Aside from that, I have Fire-60, Air-50, Earth-30 skilled up.
    I also have tactics-78 and subterfuge-41
    ive got a few other skills here and there, but overall im looking for some guidance as to how to build this character properly so I dont struggle too much.
    Thanks!

Elgarion, Sean Silverfoot and Barugon like this.
  2. Kaizen Strava

Kaizen Strava Avatar

Hey there @rayxor welcome back. glad to have ya about. an archer tamer is not a bad thing atall, should be a good bit of fun for you. Towards that end, I would probably say specialize in tactics vs. Ranged as you will do much more damage overall. Taming spec has barding as an additional tree to make that (and yourself) much more effective as well. the moon tree will compliment well, especially fireflies
    YOu will need XP, it is the heartbeat of your skill growth.
    Feel free to look me up in-game. our crew would be happy to help you learn or re-learn your way about the world.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Do give this a quick read, to just get caught up a bit on several things: Significant changes to the game for returning players

I wrote that to help returning players just get caught up on the current stuff.

Welcome back! Just holler if you have any questions.

4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Welcome back! Lots of changes!

5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.