Dungeon builder's guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barugon, Feb 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Didn't someone write a guide to dungeon building here on the forums? I can't find it.

Elgarion and Black Tortoise like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Avatar

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

4. Powersurge45

Powersurge45 Avatar

For years I have been wanting to hire someone to build my dungeon and then decorate it. And while the functionality to decorate it is there....I still can't hire anyone to create it with my resources.

Elgarion likes this.
  5. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I'll build it for free if you let me stream it as a dungeon building how-to I can post while we make it look how you like it and you have the granite for the rooms.

Lained and Elgarion like this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Heck i have to rebuild my mine cart dungeon cause i was a goof and forgot to magic mover it when i changed lots. So yeah feel ya there on the building and deco. At least i have it down on paper how it was

Anpu likes this.
  7. Powersurge45

Powersurge45 Avatar

Sorgin,

I have probably 150,000 granite or more. I have been collecting it a while. I would like the functionality to allow someone to build my dungeon and decorate it. I would prefer to give total control of "just the dungeon". I would like to keep the upstairs and house stuff unchangeable for safety reasons. However if they would let me just hand the dungeons keys off to you, I would prefer that. I have tons of dungeon deco resources, from marble room sets to 2 or 3 fishing grottos pieces and virtually everything in between. I had planned to let a guildmate do it for me, but alas it will not let them "build" my dungeon. They could decorate it...but i want someone to build and decorate. I'm being redundant, and i'm sorry if i'm not making sense.

8. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Not even if you set them to co-owner of the lot with the dungeon in decoration mode?

9. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

I tested this with a friend a couple months back, and they were unable to modify a dungeon, even as a co-owner of the lot. Since nothing has changed with dungeons in a very long time, I assume it's still the case.

Sorgin Txakal likes this.
  10. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

That's very unfortunate.

11. Powersurge45

Powersurge45 Avatar

Deco'ing a dungeon can be done...but i want someone to completely build my dungeon from scratch...I'm not sure...look for me in game and we will test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.