Come celebrate our Lord of Chaos, Darkstarr's birthday at Forkswerth Bobservatory!!!

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Duursyrras, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

The people of Lake Cusabo and Forkswerth Bobservatory are delighted to wish a happy birthday to our Lord of Chaos and Executive Producer of SotA, Darkstarr! …and to announce the Bobservatory’s 1st official event!

[​IMG]

Join Alleine Dragonfyre and Beat of Novia, along with the Forkswerth and Bohdie families to celebrate Starr Long’s birthday with a 2nd line parade* and some grimey Avatar dance moves on Friday February 26th (8pm-Midnight) to finish off the holiday season honoring our most esteemed developer and friend! and yes, we know his birthday isn't until 3/12 : ]

So don’t put away your hideous Carnivale costumes yet, dust off your Chaos/Darkstarr costumes and deco, and start thinking about building your floats!

*CALLING ALL AVATARS! we’ll be working out permissions access for the event so that everyone can build floats, etc. on-site; updates will be provided on the Bobservatory’s server (https://discord.gg/bHug44q7) and here, so please let me know via PM if you’d like to participate--or even if you just have some ideas.

[Update] It appears we'll not be parading, but please still come and enjoy Beat of Novia!

Stay safe and conjure smiles, Avatars!

Love,

The Forkswerth sisters, Kyūsu, Tomoe and Duursyrras Bohdie.

Forkswerth Bobservatory Directions & Gallery

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Awesome, it'll be in next week's update :)

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Is it from 8pm to midnight?

4. Duursyrras

Duursyrras Avatar

sorry, just came out-the-woods xD
    yeah, i believe that's the planned time, but i'll check with Alleine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.