1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Make pet food Buffs not drop when port/zone

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by brewtus23, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

Can we please get it fixed so that Tamed Pets Food buffs do not drop off when ever you port/zone. Currently everytime you port your summoned pets food buffs drop and when you reenter you have to rebuff your pets with food buffs. Trying to do World encounters this turns into a pretty expensive process to keep your pet food buffs up. I understand that if you dismiss your pet the buffs should drop, If your Pet dies and you have to rez them the buffs should drop as well, totally makes sense. however currently if your pet dies and you rez them the buffs are still on your pet. My avatar food buffs don't drop when i port/zone and the pets shouldn't either. thanks.

Wilfred and FrostII like this.
  2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

this is being discussed / pinged on already :)

FrostII likes this.
  3. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I honestly kinda want all food buffs to drop whenever you leave a scene for any reason.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

And that increases the usage of this item which in turn makes it a good item to possibly sell on your vendor.

Sorgin Txakal and Xee like this.
  5. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

just like I want all gear to break faster so I can sell more :) if there are timers on the buffs then it should only be refreshed when timer expires imo. same for any buff imo. why do we have to rebuff every time we change? its costs a lot of regs, and time resetting up every zone.

Wilfred and FrostII like this.
  6. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Well, there is that, but also it would drive a conversation as to, what is better, farming a large scene for an hour or constantly exiting (to menu) and re-entering a scene every 6 minutes.

I feel too many things in game currently can be exploited by exiting scenes and re-entering them, would be nice to add some incentives to stay in the same scene for prolonged periods of time, and then we can have a conversation as to why it is currently better to work outside the system of the game instead of within it.

7. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

Yeah i hear what you are saying, but i referenced a total part of the game that was put in for us to be able to do. The World Encounters don't last for hours on end, they are a few mins of fighting and gathering of resources. It isn't my fault that they only last short periods of time.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.