1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration Wishlist - Items Already In-game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Vas Corp Por, Oct 12, 2018.

1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Cubby shelves.
    Area: Battle of Solace Bridge (SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial) Loc:(-60.855, 77.809, -5.491)
    Here empty, elsewhere in the game for wine storage in taverns, but something like this if placed like a bookshelf could also make good storage for scrolls, or other items that lie on their sides, or for sorting items like mail.
    [​IMG]
    Short wooden awning.
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc:(10.545, 57.863, 215.685)
    Different type of use than the long awning recently added to the store.
    [​IMG]

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Stone and wood gateway arch, and stone and wood wall.
    In theory, these could be made into a full castle wall set. Personally, I would use these pieces in the same way they're used in Central Brittany, as pieces within a city boundary to provide some internal architecture for the city. So gateway arch without an actual gate, and the wall as a standalone piece. There could be versions with the wooden ramp (for the arch) and the ladder (for the wall), and without. This would be similar to castle walls, where you can choose to craft them with ladders or without ladders. In my case, it would be more useful without it, because I could connect them to other architectural elements, but others might like it with it. Without it, you could also use the construction scaffolding next to it for people to get up.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc: (308.3, 35.049, 404.684)
    [​IMG]
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc: (310.313, 333.746, 335.68)

Stone colonnade.
    These are running all along Ardoris. Theoretically, you could create a full set of these so players can piece them together like we can walls and fences, with for instance long pieces (6 arches), short pieces (3 arches), tiny pieces (1 arch) and corner pieces. Right now many players have the "Ruined Stone Arch" which they're using like this in their POTs, but trying to stitch together pieces of the ruined stone arches. However, I think it would look a lot better if it were constructed as one piece, as in the game. You could put in the store, though I personally think it makes sense to be able to put Ruined Stone Arches on the crafting table to make these.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Ardoris (Ardoris) Loc:(96.986, 53.003, -163.565)

Lilith Ayin, Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Broken stone tile (wall or floor) pieces
    (Tartarus 79.601 425.002 -12.356)
    [​IMG]

Rubbish / Trash pile
    (Tartarus -2.872 415.002 27.45)
    [​IMG]

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  4. Koimiko

Koimiko Avatar

Area: Ardoris (Ardoris) Loc: (71.322, 53.187, -68.627)

• [​IMG]
    • That Coffee table would be amazing deco

Paladin Michael and .dao. like this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

that's the table from the gothic set in the store, shrunk more than we players can shrink it. @Elgarion, if this table is set to the standard 1.2-0.8, can that range be extended?

6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'll put in a note to make all tables have a larger size range soon. Maybe a .5 to 1.3 so it aligns with other items with expanded ranges. In my notes.

7. Koimiko

Koimiko Avatar

I thank both of you

Paladin Michael, Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  8. Sarek

Sarek Avatar

[ADDED] left one
    [ALREADY REQUESTED] right one

Can we have these two tents, pretty please

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2022
  9. Alley Oop

ADDED

small bridge

Area: Brittany Fields (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields) Loc: (23.384, 43.757, 270.525) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9GaWVsZHN8fCgyMy4zODQsIDQzLjc1NywgMjcwLjUyNSl8KDAsIDAuODQ4LCAwLCAwLjUzKXw0NzIuOTI5NXwyOS44Njg5NXwxMC41ODA0Mw==

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
  10. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

@Elgarion The Disco Ball in Game is limited to only being placed on the Ceiling of an indoor home. Can we get it so it can be placed as an outdoor deco as well. Like for example sitting up and building an outside pavilion out of blocks and trying to attach it to the Ceiling of the block structure that has been built over a makeshift stage.

Elgarion, Chiasma and Time Lord like this.
  11. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Maybe we could make (or buy already assembled, already hung) super sized lampposts so we can hang them.

Elgarion and Chiasma like this.
  12. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (15.324, 88.806, 36.865) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DZWxlc3Rpc3x8KDE1LjMyNCwgODguODA2LCAzNi44NjUpfCgwLCAwLjk0NywgMCwgLTAuMzIxKXwtMTQyLjQzOTN8MjcuMTcwMTZ8MTg=

Celestis granite like road pavers:
    [​IMG]

Area: Brittany Estates (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Estates) Loc: (307.866, 64.996, 179.45) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9Fc3RhdGVzfHwoMzA3Ljg2NiwgNjQuOTk2LCAxNzkuNDUpfCgwLCAwLjUxNCwgMCwgMC44NTgpfDc4MS44Njc4fDQ1LjIyNTc4fDE4
    Brittany Estates white road pavers:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  13. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

07/03/2021 15:47
    Title: Using debug info to pass location.
    Item: Spiral Wooden Staircase
    [​IMG]
    Second Image is just to show how tiny Tummrumble Thunderbottom is!
    Special needs: Could this be implemented so that it really didnt care about whether or not it intersected/intesected correctly with anything? my thinking is that if that were allowed we could use resize to fill in square areas with this circular model much more easily.
    Special Ask: As much variety iin size as you can tolerate :)
    As Always: Thanks!
    SotA.Win.64.1410.Date.07.01.21
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (57.1, 184.9, -407.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDU3LjA3MiwgMTg0Ljg3NiwgLTQwNy43NzMpfCgwLCAtMC4xODcsIDAsIDAuOTgyKXw1NTIuMDQxNXwzMC43Njk5MXwxLjI1

14. Alley Oop

i suspect that is not an item, in itself.

Paladin Michael and Time Lord like this.
  15. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

Nice little street lantern,
    Lamech bazaar if front of tomb

[​IMG]

Fiero Steele and Time Lord like this.
  16. Warius

Warius Avatar

[NOT ADDED] roast pig, chicken leg, bun
    [ALREADY ADDED] wheel of cheese (may want to increase scalability)

[​IMG]
    Okay, well there're multiple items, all are circled in red in the picture : roasted pig, chicken legs, muffin (kinda?), little cheese wheel.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2022
  17. Warius

Warius Avatar

[DONE]

[​IMG]
    There's also those two nice looking kobold gun in K'rul (quest items). I wish there was a quest related to those items, or at least quests in K'rul, that's a big scene, pretty awesome.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2021
  18. Alley Oop

the ornate kitchen wall rack with the copper pots is in the crown store, but i spotted this non-ornate one used in the hometown subtemplate. i don't think we have a recipe for it.

[​IMG]

Area: POT Template Example: Tropical Island 01a (POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01a_template/A POT template: Tropical Island 01a) Loc: (26.536, 97.657, -39.718) DBG: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfEEgUE9UIHRlbXBsYXRlOiBUcm9waWNhbCBJc2xhbmQgMDFhfCgyNi41MzYsIDk3LjY1NywgLTM5LjcxOCl8KDAsIC0wLjg0MiwgMCwgLTAuNTM5KXw5My41NzQ1OHwyMi40MjcwNnwxOA==

19. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

I will buy 16 of them if you make it. The wooden sign are terrible.

20. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

An even better solution is to get rid of lot pavers and sign posts when the lot has an owner. Move all the related menus to the upper menu when you are on a lot.