1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Soooo many corpses...

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

The corpse public containers are awesome. But they drop... a lot. Sure, it was cool making that first corpse pile on my property, but I have so many...

Be kinda nice to be able to drop them on the butchery table and "scrap" them. All kindsa goodies could be in there. Sinew, skeleton bone, entrails, maybe even some new deco body parts, or a new cooking ingredient that can be used in some interesting new recipes... (Mystery Meat?)

2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

There are over 200 animal bones in the human body!

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Depends on the RNG!

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

There really should be an option to salvage them as well as using them in the 2 daily quests that use them. Since they drop so much (from Dragons?) which isn’t a bad thing, just give them more uses.

FrostII and Elgarion like this.
  5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

They drop from lotsa stuff. Death metal slimes, wyverns, very rarely from shadow spiders. I'm sure there's others I can't think of at the moment. Most of mine came from farming slimes for froggy rings.

FrostII and Elgarion like this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'll try to get some salvage options for the corpses soon. :)

7. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

The living plants drop them a fair amount, but they are also the best source of animal bones, so I just gladly collect the bodies as well and have a few barrels of them fermenting in my basement.

Coswald_Dirthmire likes this.
  8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Ah, yeah, I knew I was forgetting at least one.

9. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

lol you can partially blame me for that. I requested it thinking it would be a neat deco item that would be added to the store, but @Elgarion ran with the idea and had them drop everywhere so we all have several dozen or even hundreds of them. We still need to see a female version, as well as versions for trolls, kobolds, elves, fauns, etc for our deco. Hopefully most of those will appear cheap on the coto store this time.

If your looking for ideas of where to place them, I put mine in a tree. Ya I know Bee isn't male, but I didn't have an option. She retaliated by using my dead body as a bath mat. If you want to see the tree, its in Westend on top of the keep tower. I keep meaning to put Glepo up in the tree too, since he won the contest for most deaths. ;-P

[​IMG]

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.