1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

POT - NPC Building

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fetid SirDidy, Jun 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

They only add too, and make a town look more full and potentially "cooler". Can you remove or increase placeable NPC building amount.. do i really need an infinapolis to place all these npc buildings in my bag?

CrandalltheFoole, Nick and CICI like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Avatar

Maybe they can make certain npc buildings placeable in lots?

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  3. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

I like being able to place buildings without needing lots for pot owners - if anything more pot placeable npc building styles would be cool. It’d be nice to be able to place conversationalists in the current ones at least.

* I can’t decide if I look like a normal chap or I have curls and a lollipop in my hand.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

I would have loved to be able to place all the Devotionals on my POT - however I realistically cannot afford a POT that could hold them.
    Thus I have a Holdfast - and the one out of two NPC buildings that I am allowed to use is the Oracle. No Devotionals.
    I had hoped that I could place them on a lot, however that also is not to be.
    Vendor NPC are the same issue, placeable on a lot would help a great deal.

5. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

Yeah not to mention if you bought a Pot while it was on sale, when the time comes that you want to upgrade it, your going to have to pay the difference of what the sale price was and what it normally cost, plus the amount it would normally cost to upgrade. So your really only getting a sale price if you never intend to upgrade the town.

6. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Much harder to make money this way bro, upgrades = more money

7. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Aye, I failed to consider that. I guess at the time I was more questioning their utility and assume NPC buildings are way underutilized by town owners.

8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    When I first got my holdfast I was disappointed with the number of NPC buildings, lights, containers and lots I was able to place. It was even more frustrating to see all the NPCs, buildings, lights, and deco that came with it and was not able to use. They have slowly increased the numbers for all of the items but still I have so much I want to use but still not enough ability to do so.

I have upgraded my holdfast several times as money permitted and I understand the marketing need for the upgrades. Maybe a compromise could be achived by not counting NPC buildings but still limiting place able NPCs. Empty NPC building would help decorate a town and upgrading would still give you more NPCs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.