Magic summon pet test (Revised on 1 Feb 2022)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chiasma, Jun 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Magic school summon pet video without sound and editing (Tested will all skill levels at 200 include spec):

Phoenix
    Stats: Left (Spec at 100) / Right (Spec at 200)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > Applies DOT - Left (Spec at 100) / Right (Spec at 200)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase health and health regen
    > Increase damage resist and magic resist
    > Slightly increase DOT damage and duration

Comments:
    > Damage is very low and not scale well with level. Suggest to increase damage with levels.
    > DOT damage does not scale well. Suggest to increase damage with levels.
    > Spec level does not increase any direct damage. Suggest to increase damage with levels.

Earth Elemental
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > High damage AOE with stunning
    [​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Huge AOE damage with stun
    > Decent damage with skill levels
    > Scale well with spec levels

Water Elemental
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > Heal player

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage
    > Greatly increase healing effect

Comments:
    > Healing effect scale well with spec levels

Ice Elemental
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Scale well with spec levels

Wisp
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > No damage
    > Applies random debuff for a few seconds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spec effects:

Comments:
    > No damage
    > Debuff do not scale with skill level and spec level
    > Spec bonus is pretty weak. Suggest to increase debuff magnitude and duration

Air Elemental
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Decent damage with skill levels but lower than melee one

Skeleton Footman
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Damage is not high compare to other magic melee summon pet

Lich
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Damage is not high compare to other magic melee summon pet

Skeleton Mage
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > Applies DOT (always 2 stacks)
    [​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage

Comments:
    > Damage is not high compare to other magic ranged summon pet
    > DOT damage does not scale well. Suggest to increase damage with levels.

Fire Elemental
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Spec effects:
    > Increase strength
    > Increase damage
    > Increase intelligence

Comments:
    > Decent damage with skill levels but lower than melee one

Daemon
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Special effect:
    > Shoot daemon bolt with damage and random debuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There is also a rooted effect but hard to reproduce.

Comments:
    > Damage and health are too high with spec levels
    > Debuff magnitude and duration does not scale with spec levels

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Very cool, I've passed this along :)

Xee, thesometimeslurker and Wilfred like this.
  3. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

I know someone is going to be happy about the Daemon having over 4k health.

I'm curious about what special attacks some of the summons should have, at least the ones without them.

Pretty big disappointment about the phoenix, and I'm not surprised to see the 3 undead summons don't seem to scale very well.

Also, what was the damage for the Daemon's Chaos Bolt @Chiasma ?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Well... it'll take over 100,000,000,000 xp to get there, so maybe not too happy...

Chiasma, Anpu and thesometimeslurker like this.
  5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

This one seems to be way out of line when you compare them with all of the other summons. Thariz in my guild already has his daemon at 3,500 with chaos abilities at 120 level, a suit with chaos / chaos demon extra power (6 gems/jewels), plus food buffs. Seems this will be way more powerful than any current tamed pet.

Daemon
    Health: 4588
    Damages:
    > 513 - 762 damage
    > Random damage and debuff from daemon chaos (e.g. 5 - 9 Fire Damage every 2 seconds, Rooted, -25% Move Rate, +22 One magic Attunment, -22 Oppose Magic Attunment)
    Comments:
    > High health and high damage with skill levels
    > Random daemon chaos effect (not scale with levels)

@Elgarion there is reported to be a stronger greater daemon pet coming in the future too, right? So the greater daemon will be 6K - 8K hp then if these scaled up?

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Lots of imbalance there. Each summoned pet should be desirable, but that's not the case.

Garfunkel Humperdinck likes this.
  7. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

I think there was a stream where they mentioned the Lesser Daemon pet was supposed to be stronger than the rest, but I am not 100% sure about it.

8. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Aye, certainly some imbalance in them in terms of DPS numbers, but remember many pets are used primarily or solely for their special effects and some have external buffs (such as the Ancient Staff of Death, or various enchantments). Beyond the special effects and gear, the pets require different investments. XP required for GM varies from summon to summon.

Phoenix: 1,220,515
    Water Elemental: 1,220,515
    Ice Elemental: 1,220,515
    Wisp: 1,220,515
    Air Elemental: 2,441,030
    Fire Elemental: 4,882,060
    Earth Elemental: 4,882,060
    Skeleton Footman: 4,882,060
    Lich: 7,323,090
    Daemon: 7,323,090

Skeleton Mage: 6,102,575
    Fire Elemental (From Ice): 6,102,575
    Earth Elemental (From Air): 7,323,090
    Ice Elemental (From Fire): 9,764,120
    Air Elemental (From Earth): 9,764,120

The five set apart at the bottom are summoned as combos. The level they're summoned at is the average level of the skills combined to make the combo, so I've given the sum of both relevant skills to GM. This can be misleading, since some would be combed with a skill that was leveled anyway.

As a death mage for instance one might have their Enlightenment (a cheap to level skill) 20-40 levels above their Summon Skeleton Footman level. So a GM Footman and a lvl 140 Enlightenment would summon a level 120 Skeleton Mage for very little dedicated XP. The Death tree only has 13 skills, 4 of which are dedicated to summons. Warding is rarely used as an "attunement skill" and the Lich summon is a 6x skill, so too expensive to raise exclusively for attunement.

That leaves 11 skills, the highest leveled 10 of which will contribute to attunement. For this reason any spec'd death mage will likely already be putting a lot of XP into summon skills, even just for attunement. As mentioned above they'll also likely have a high Enlightenment, and so will be able to summon the Skeleton Mage at moderate or high power for very little dedicated XP expenditure.

Beyond that, Skeleton Mages buffed with Spec'd Enlightenment inherit the increased crit rate bonus. This doesn't lead to larger hits overall, but many more hits that are in the upper range, increase damage over time, a stat also increased by D.O.T. applied by its fireball. And of course it's magic damage, rather than physical, so is resisted differently by mobs. Sometimes to the mobs advantage, sometimes to the advantage of the mage.

And that goes both ways; these summons have different health, but they also have different resistances. Chiasma has done a great job testing and documenting some of the differences between summons (thank you!), but it's important to remember that this very useful info is still only a small part of what need be considered when comparing summons for balance. One must compare the pet, the magic tree, the gear, the mobs, and many other factors, and know how they all work together for a result.

9. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

wanted to thank @Chiasma for starting this post and found it very interesting. the information here inspired me to try an earth summoner build and am having a lot of fun with it. im at 110 earth spec, earth summon at 135, summoner gem'd gear, master of earth pot, gorns venison roast, focus summon skills at 100. my earth summon is now matching DPS of my spec air mage which makes it a pretty strong companion to have of course you sacrifice elsewhere to get that. its fun trying something different and an earth summoner can be a successful build for many situations.

Coswald_Dirthmire and Anpu like this.
  10. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Added summon pet stats and comparison of spec between level 100 and level 200.

Earth elemental and daemon are still the best summon pet for damage.

Ranged pet in general doing less damage than melee one.

DOT and debuff hardly scale with levels.

High damage resist seems not useful as it always block 10% damage only (?)

Phoenix damage is broken.

Spec in general increase stats but no added special effects.

Ranged pet looks nearly the same with same stats and no special effect (e.g. fire elemental and air elemental)

thesometimeslurker likes this.
  11. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

ice needs attack speed debuff. and the 4 enchanted saran wrap summons need better forms at gm:/(not the elven alien models i assume air/water/fire are using, those hands are just crepe-y)

so in a group boss run, only water is useful?

and something like 3-5 years for just one summon+spec, correct me if im wrong, or if the atos buff/obsidian potion reduces this to under a year

thesometimeslurker likes this.
  12. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

i would think it depends on the group. i use my earth ele in groups all the time. my earth spec is 125 and earth summon is 140, both very attainable. my focus skills are pet damage 137, pet reistance and health both at 125. i also use earth summon gems and gorns venison roast to boost. depending on the MOBs my earth summon is usually around 300 DPS. the earthquake DoT has a top-end of 311 damage and the melee top-end is 700+.

earth summon has a few quirks to keep in mind. first, it has an AI issue with its melee attack. it will stop short and start melee attacking but will miss because its too far away reducing its DPS. this is an acknowledged bug just waiting for a fix so in the meantime i use the pet teleport to reposition it closer. second, if someone else in your party is using an earth ele it can override the earthquake DoT with a much lesser DoT. third, it does have an extremely short (near useless) stun that can happen as part of the earthquake DoT so if you have a melee stunner in the group they will not appreciate the extra stun resistance added by your ele DoT.

overall i love my main build as an earth summoner and when i do finally decide to try something else its going to be very hard to drop it. with relatively small XP investment (compared to the taming tree) there is a lot of bang for the buck. probably the most annoying thing about it is the inability to heal your summon when in a party (true for all summons). this is also a known bug waiting for a fix but i still wish for a heal similar to the pet heal. i have found that trying to use the summon like a tamed pet doesnt work well. the summoned resistance and HP is no comparison to tamed pets and summons do not yet generate much aggro so if you have ideas of using a summon to tank it is a lot more difficult to do so. i use mine combined with air spec and it works very well. a nice thing about SotA is you can try things out and if you dont like its pretty easy to switch back or to something else.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Adam Crow likes this.
  13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Really? That would make it more powerful than just about every player or pet. Or did you mean 300 damage per attack?

14. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

if the aoe hit on multiple dummies is being counted as one hit then the meter could misread each hit as one(like in the video), causing damage higher than a fero wyv 3+ crit tailwhip.

back to grand overlord @Chiasma can you check if the fire talent enhance nfc's(novia fried chicken) dot, since its fire?

Barugon likes this.
  15. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

300 DPS is easy with Taming nowadays, and with the right gear and deck, it's relatively doable even at AL 120. played with LOTS of players hitting 400+ DPS. And as Ronin said, Earth Ele does AoE so that probably helps it's DPS out in some areas

Chiasma and Barugon like this.
  16. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

correct it is dependent on the mobs. in groups 300+ DPS easily with the earthquake DoT. if placed close with a single target so both melee and earthquake hit it can pull 150+. its true strength though is against larger mob groups. love my earth ele :)

added in the log from the warp spider wave battle in despair to maybe encourage others to try it out :) if you are earth spec already and _not_ using your earth ele you definitely should be.

[1/29/2022 9:48:36 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 447 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 405 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 237 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 173 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 168 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 106 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 97 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 222 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 283 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:45 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 383 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 207 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 183 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 137 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 155 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 310 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:46 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 255 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:47 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 496 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 340 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 173 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 279 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 304 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 319 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:50 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 305 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 405 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 285 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 227 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 258 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 148 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 304 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 304 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 181 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 183 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:48:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 311 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 350 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 308 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 103 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 288 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 263 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 367 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 329 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 133 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 227 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 297 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 281 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 209 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 367 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 253 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 298 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 135 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 252 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 181 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 210 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 363 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 390 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 179 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 192 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 141 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 186 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 115 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 191 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:18 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 675 points of critical damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 298 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 231 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 96 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 284 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 76 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:23 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 324 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 222 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 239 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 100 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 223 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 205 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:26 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 431 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:28 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 347 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 137 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 183 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 214 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 189 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:31 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 406 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 312 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 241 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 92 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 233 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:39 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 356 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:40 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 95 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:40 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 157 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:40 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 258 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:42 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 466 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:44 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 268 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:44 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 291 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:45 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 797 points of critical damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:50 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 405 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:51 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 321 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:51 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 102 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:51 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 326 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:53 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 495 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:54 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 80 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:54 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 204 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:56 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 425 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:57 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 187 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:57 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 100 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:49:58 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 361 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 376 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 127 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 250 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 161 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 102 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:07 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 378 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:08 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 205 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:08 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 178 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:08 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 149 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:09 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 427 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:11 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 211 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:11 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 328 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:12 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 398 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:18 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 672 points of critical damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:18 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 147 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:21 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 205 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 491 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:25 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 172 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:25 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 443 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:27 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 418 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:33 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 440 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:34 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 88 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:34 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 265 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:36 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 404 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 136 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:37 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 77 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:39 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 386 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:40 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 123 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 374 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:49 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 251 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:50:51 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Black Arachnid and hits, dealing 496 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 419 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:02 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 196 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:02 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 312 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 384 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:05 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 184 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:05 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 152 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:07 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 443 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:07 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 109 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:07 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 336 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:15 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 342 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:16 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 300 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:16 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 189 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:18 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 448 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:19 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 97 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:21 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 355 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:21 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 338 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:23 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 356 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 495 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:29 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 293 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:32 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 183 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:32 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 414 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:35 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 498 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:35 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 337 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:38 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 416 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:43 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 405 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:44 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 110 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:44 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 186 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:45 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 399 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:47 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 217 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:47 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 133 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:48 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 497 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:50 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 288 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:50 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 240 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:51 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 347 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:59 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 477 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:59 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 203 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:51:59 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 105 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:01 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 577 points of critical damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:02 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 89 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:02 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 324 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 330 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 335 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:04 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 152 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:06 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 492 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:13 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 182 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:16 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 117 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:17 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 407 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:18 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 308 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:19 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 450 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:22 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 402 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:27 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 481 points of damage.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:28 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Warp Spider and hits, dealing 294 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:28 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 94 points of damage from Earthquake.
    [1/29/2022 9:52:33 AM] Cietas Rokas <Goriah Kuulas> attacks Ferocious Wolf Spider and hits, dealing 436 points of damage.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Anpu likes this.
  17. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Earth elemental with earth spec is quite strong ;)

Not sure how much does Nightmare or Unicorn AOE damage do in average. But Earth elemental could have a AOE stun as well.

I use earth elemental a lot in the old day even though I don't have earth spec

18. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Earth elemental is better than my whole archery build. :(

19. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

we did a despair run last night and a guildmate captured this 30 sec sampling DPS screenshot. normally i am not that high so was cool to see my ele and me in synergistic bliss :) again i have to thank @Chiasma for this post. would have never even tried a summoner build had this post not been started.

[​IMG]

20. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Who are you, and your summon? Is that 1.1k you and your summon combined :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.