Updated Quests on the Wiki

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Anpu, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I'll be updating this post to let you know as I add where to start all of the quest in the game to the Wiki (under spoilers, for people that do NOT want spoilers of course). For now, I am only listing the NPC's that start a quest. You can then press the j key and read your journal for how to proceed with a specific quest.

Currently added:
    The Tanglemire page now has the 4 quests that are available there. See the Quests Section for spoilers, if you wish.

I also added complete instructions on how to start the quest that will reward you the Recipe: Burial Coffin on the Recipe: Burial Coffin page, under a spoiler).

I'll be slowly but surely checking and verifying these quests then will update them on the wiki.

If you see anything wacky or have any feedback, comments or suggestions, please ask away!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tanglemire quests added as of patch 1354.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I've updated the Quests page. This just goes over the basics on how to get quests and the different types.

There's now a listing for:
    Daily Quests
    Repeatable Quests
    Daily Tasks

I also added a quest to the wiki (as a test on how to do this): Share Disappearance Details (It's all hidden under spoilers, and has each part step by step).

I'll continue to update these when I can.

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Nice! I'll get these links onto the resources page asap :)

Wilfred and Anpu like this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Adam Crow, Wilfred, Rinaldi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.