1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fix Needs Testing 69349] Can't equip 2 rare BMC rings

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Innascual Inch, Jul 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

1. Title: Can't equip 2 rare BMC rings
    2. Reproducible? yes
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce: When I am wearing one rare BMC ring, I cannot equip another rare BMC ring in the second ring slot. I only have two rare BMC rings to test with. I can equip a rare BMC and common or uncommon BMC ring. One of the rare BMC rings that I have is a legacy ring that I upgraded to a new rare ring. I wasn't able to wear it when it was a legacy as well as when I upgraded it into a new rare ring. After I upgraded it, its durability is still at 50, which seems like another bug, since rings should now have much more durability than that? The second rare BMC ring I have is an exceptional +1 ring that I crafted in R91. Also, I receive this error message when I try to equip the second ring while wearing the other rare one already: "Failed to equip item." Good luck with this one guys.
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

verified. if i have a legacy rare bmc on, i cannot put a current rare bmc on. however, the reverse is not true: if i put the current one on first i can equip both.

new drops have more durability. new ones created by combining have more durability. things updated from legacy to current have a lot less, by design.

Innascual Inch likes this.
  3. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

You just have to switch the order of which one you place on first.

Same problem with 2 NEW Epic BMC rings I have.

Innascual Inch likes this.
  4. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

I did try swapping the order and ring slot that I equipped them, and it didn’t seem to make a difference for me, but I can try that again, however im unable to play for the next week or so. Thanks for the responss guys

5. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

issue# 69349 created

6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Fixed. Removed lingering gear exclusion info from Rare versions of The Ring of the Unknown BMC Member. All varieties of BMC rings can occupy either ring slot with no exclusion considerations for other items. CL 212869

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.