1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration - Dungeon Entrance Painting, a misleading name

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

I've bought a "Dungeon Entrance Painting" thinking it was a dungeon entrance in the form of a painting, but... it's just a regular painting of a dungeon entrance...

I think the name of the item it's way too misleading, would it be possible to rename it "Painting of a Dungeon Entrance"?

Also, it would be nice to have a real dungeon entrance as a painting!

Thanks!

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Curious what you paid for this? That item is part of a COTO shop painting bundle - did an unscrupulous player up-charge it on a vendor? Perhaps you can pursue a refund with them?

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Warius

Warius Avatar

No, it' wasn't expensive at all actually, around 10-15k gold (as other paintings). But I did understood the item as a dungeon entrance from the beginning, I've never try to create a dungeon untill today.

Time Lord and Echondas like this.
  4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Gotcha - glad to hear you didn't overspend on it. Perhaps @Elgarion can take this situation into consideration and adjust the name like you mentioned, or adjust the description to detail it's not an actual dungeon entrance. As always in a game (and real life..) .. caveat emptor

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    Time Lord and Warius like this.
  5. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

I thought similar, painting that also functions as a curtian or such would be a terrific dungeon entrance!

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It'll be Painting of the Ruins of Ravensmoor here in a bit, once it patches in ;)

7. Warius

Warius Avatar

Thanks! But there's actually a tapestry (and maybe a rug) with the same name issue, could it be fixed too please?

Thanks!

Coswald_Dirthmire and Elgarion like this.
  8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Done -- just needs to patch in. Thanks Warius :)

Coswald_Dirthmire, Anpu and Warius like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.