Wishlist Requests

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Elgarion, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

how about some hanging meat deco and some dried hearbs that hang as well. That would look nice . I know some of the npc town tent shops have hanging meat in them. Havent seen any dried herbs yet in game

Koimiko, FBohler, Elgarion and 6 others like this.
  2. Dr. Hirnbrand

Dr. Hirnbrand Avatar

Can we get the Crafted Astrolabe classified as socketable/enchantable necklace.
    No extra modifiers. Just so it takes the normal and imbued jewels.
    There are some non-combat jewels, i.e. crafting and fishing that would work great with this in the necklace slot.

3. Azurion

Azurion Avatar

Would it be possible to show with your recall all your lots instead of only 1 point? Would make life much easier to recall between Shops and Home

Thank you in Advance

Azurion Dufresne

Koimiko, Time Lord, Elgarion and 4 others like this.
  4. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

5. Cid Deckard

Cid Deckard Avatar

In the loading screen, is it possible to have the chat windows open? Or, just to read the last 25 chat logs without being able to chat. There is a black text bar that loads that can pull from a log file? and Put all the kick ass screenshot winners in the loading screen rotation, and maybe an ad or 1, not 2 :D

Time Lord and that_shawn_guy like this.
  6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

In Shamanian hills, there are two 3-day buffs, one for Sun, and one for Moon.

But in order to get it, you have to get three items from around the scene. One of those is a coffin that has to be hit by the light of the sun through some architecture, this is once per hour. If you miss this, you have to wait a whole hour for the sun to come back around.

It is just barely hit by the light of the moon half an hour later, but not quite. Seeing as how the items apply to both sun and moon buffs, could you pretty please make that coffin open on both kinds of light?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  7. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'm not yet familiar with this puzzle to say if it can be changed in a safe way that keeps the integrity of the puzzle, but I'll look into it. Issue #69884

8. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

If you're not yet familiar with the puzzle, then who wrote the code for it ? @Sannio

Time Lord likes this.
  9. Sannio

Probably PlagueOfLocust, a former designer of SotA.

Anyway, I scanned the situation earlier today. I went for a simple change, which was to expand the lid access time from 1 in-game hour to 4 in-game hours. Hopefully that helps enough. (Doing anything more elaborate would mean I'd have to create new logic for the lid from scratch.)

Elgarion, FBohler, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  10. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I need a castle lot size Tower Home please! :D~Time Lord~
    [​IMG]

Lained likes this.
  11. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Formerly the lid was timed to the edge a particular shadow landing over the circle on the coffin. The amount of time that it was open wasn't ever really the problem, just the length of time that it was not open. It went from 57 minutes to 48. So that didn't really help much.
    I guess it kept the software integrity, if not the thematic integrity. Oh well. I guess I should read forums more often.

EDIT: I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry if I wasted your time, but what you did wasn't useful at all. I wanted something that would keep with the lore of the scene, and what was implemented didn't.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    Time Lord likes this.
  12. Sannio

Some more info for you: The lid opens when you interact with an invisible box which has the "switch" script attached to it: use that switch and the lid opens. Our switch script has a built-in feature where we can limit its interaction to be only within one defined time frame. This switch/lid can be opened within the times we talked about. I can't set a second time frame as you asked for, although that would have been nice. Instead, I opened up the duration in which it could be interacted, while still only allowing it to be used while light was reaching into that area where the lid is located.

Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  13. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:) Are you awakened at all hours of the night or prompted at the most inconvenient times of the day in desperate need of a place where you can flush bad times away o_O?

Then what you need is the all new :eek: "Kobold Loopty-Lew" :confused: where you can flush your time away, changing your personal time-line to Midnight, Noon, Afternoon or Evening, recycling time with every flush until your character logs out, exits the POT or reflushes this amazing time traveling toilet.

This POT placable time traveling toilet is ideal when shopping for that perfect time of day or night to help cater all your deco to a specificly desired light setting.

[​IMG]
    I offer for your consideration the all new "Kobold Loopty-Lew!" :D~Time Lord~

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  14. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

This picture struck me as being significant because it touched a deco idea;

Notice to the left side in the picture, where there is some sort of grey stone which looks to be just beyond a fence line o_O? It sort of looks like a roof water drain emptying into a large bucket.

It was this that got me thinking about our new Kobold Weather Generators, the rainy and stormy ones. If it were raining then it would stand to good reason that water would be draining from our rooftops.

"So why not rainy gutters" with water runoffs emptying into noisy large buckets?
    One deco thing to enhance the scene effects of the other. They sort of fit together.
    BTW great picture @Owsley :)!
    What do you all think o_O?
    ~Timr Lord~

15. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

Just to satisfy your curiosity, that is a piece of the cemetery wall in Harvest.

Aldo and Time Lord like this.
  16. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Smaller lava pools placeable in dungeon rooms - both for damage and fishing. And/or prefab lava dungeon rooms in various styles, both COTO store and craftable?

Elgarion and Time Lord like this.
  17. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the smaller lava pools ARE placeable in dungeons.

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  18. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Then maybe make that clear in the store descriptions? Lots more folks with dungeons than with POTs...

Koimiko, Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  19. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I need a frequently changing Kobold Weather Device, like one that cycles through differing weather.
    Example: clear to foggy, foggy to light rain, light rain to heavy rain, heavy rain to stormy, stormy to snow and snow into raining cotos from the sky... "like that" :D~Time Lord~

Chiasma likes this.
  20. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

You know that could work. Load it up with coto, the resulting "rain" on the recycle would be gold coin. It's a win-win. Coto sales and the gold coin would be quite a draw. Let's see 30 coin for every 1 coto loaded.

Chiasma and Time Lord like this.