My disastrous adventures, a glitched forum comic

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Eriador, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

He read for thecaverns a short story that I wrote, but i didn't know that you will like some hilarious ones. That's my specialty!

And please, any comment or idea for my site is welcome!

Sir Stile Teckel and Time Lord like this.
  2. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Yes, I know about that one, but we like to have a variety of types (i.e., action, comedy, drama, romance, etc.) to appeal to a wide audience of listeners :)

Jambo, Time Lord and Eriador like this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Comedy and dark comedy. That's the variety of my site! XD :D

4. TimeLord Smith

TimeLord Smith Avatar

"The Obsidians!" Edward screamed. "It was the Obsidians that attacked my boyfriend Jacob, and locked him inside an everything proof super prision that was intended for the Doctor!"

Edward dashed with lighting quick speed, toward his extremely expensive wagon. He grabbed the reigns, and hollered at the horses "Getty up. To Alice's house. We must bring them the news of this travesty."

Meanwhile in Britney, a sorcerer named Aro, was scheming with his buddies, James, Caius, Victoria, Vladamir and Stefan. They knew they were on to something.

All of asudden Aro's young apprentice Bella wakled in and playfully asked, "What do you want to do today Aro?"

Aro sneared, "The same thing we do every day, Bella, try to bring order to the world?"

That's when two photon torpedoes came crashing in and devistated the entire region. Aro and his buddies all died. Edward saw the erruption of fire and smoke from afar, and stopped his very expensive wagon, and exclaimed, "NO! That's where Jacob was being held captive!"

The woes of Edward were cutshort though because he was flagged for PvP, and he got ganked by a group of thugs.

I wrote this short story in this thread:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...the-darkness-in-owl’s-nest.11364/#post-188629

Time Lord, selbie and Eriador like this.
  5. rild

rild Avatar

just found this thread and it is brilliant! Creative and LULZworthy, but also a great showcasing of the trials and tribulations of this early development phase. MORE PLZ :D

6. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

I made a little more serious part, but soon I will upload more comics, of the style of the first one:

http://www.energyvortexllama.com/2014/05/a-glitched-travel-session-2-diary-of.html

You can check all you wish in my site. It's full of dumd stuff.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.