Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Combat is impossible for me

Discussion in 'Release 7 Feedback' started by docdoom77, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

Haha, yes 3v1 is tough. You got a really cool screenshot out of it, though. :p

You can kind of cheat by running in wide circles when you take on more than you can handle. After a few seconds of not being hit you'll start to heal from being out of combat, but the enemies won't heal.

I forgot to mention, though: nab yourself a Jeweled Longsword. It's tied with the Skull Sword for the best 1h weapon in the game right now (I think), and the Double Hit and Whirlwind skills are quite nice. I have recently updated the recipe for Jeweled Longsword on SotACrafter. You can find it here: http://sotacrafter.com/index.php?recipesearchid=50

2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Ive found that if you move around alot and rush in whether jumping or jumping on top of something you do lots of damage and also avoid getting hit. I practiced different ways to fight the different creatures, running to a point where they turn around is an idea, then heal yourself run at them jump and when coming down fro the jump power attack, same with mimics i tried all different ways to to attack, I became pretty good at it strike and run strike and run! With the mimics i jumped on top of the barrels and boxes and it couldnt hit me gave me a chance to heal etc.. it let me live, and not get damaged to bad once i figured out how to attack! i had my skill set to heal self, heavy armor, and bludgeoning perks.

3. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

That's a lot of work when you can just stand there, time your attacks, and do just fine. :p

blaquerogue likes this.
  4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Yeah but you cant always do that! It was more immersive for me to jump around off of things and attack as i came down on them and it looked like alot more damage that way to me. just an observation of the combat mechanic. :) It also depends on what weapon and what skill set you have as well.

majoria70 and Lord Trenyc like this.
  5. docdoom77

docdoom77 Avatar

I don't know how anyone can accomplish that! The movement system where I have to hold down a button to use the camera and with my character always turning around to face the enemy and running backwards is so awkward and disorienting, that too much running around in combat leaves me completely unable to tell what's going on. Good on ya man! I can't manage that though.

Nhili Dragon likes this.
  6. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Guys... anyone knows where the Epic Plate Armor pieces are located now... I went back to the location where they were in R7 but they're not there anymore... T_T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.