1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Royal Founder Citizen Added

&

Founder Duke Discounted.

2. Polution

Polution Avatar

Lord Andernut, could you tell me the price of the citizen royal founder account, please?.
    Than you very much!

3. Gridian

Gridian Avatar

I hereby confirm that Lord Andernut can be trusted completely.

We got into contact this morning and not an hour later I changed the e-mail and password of my new, shiny low level Royal Founder account.
    All that remains is for Portalarium to merge it into my Benefactor Knight Marshall account to make me a Royal Founder Knight Marshall.

Thanks again, My Lord!

:D

4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

My pleasure - and enjoy :)

5. Odin3

Odin3 Avatar

Lord Andernut just helped me with my account transfer and it was super smooth without incident.

Thank you very much for your great service Andernut. I am so happy to see someone such as your self helping out this community with such a great service.

6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Royal Founder Duke added.

7. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Yikes! Wonder who is leaving!

8. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

They could be just looking to pledge in lower or even purchased something higher - the joy of this thread - one can be anonymous if one chooses to shop around :)

9. CheHua

CheHua Avatar

Thanks so much for your help selling my pledge, answered all my questions for a couple of weeks in forum and by email, VERY trustworthy and PATIENT - very happy with the price and service.

10. Hunter2

Hunter2 Avatar

Thank you for your help Lord Andernut for a simple and painless process completed in under an hour. It was a pleasure working with you.

11. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Royal Founder Knight added :)

12. TheRetroFox

TheRetroFox Avatar

Thanks for making my pledge transfer a secure one - I was nervous at first but it all went smoothly!

13. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're very welcome :)

14. Sir Korvash

Sir Korvash Avatar

Now, that I dont have the affiliation with the Radio, i can openly say, Lord Andernut offers an amazing service here.

Very timely responses to both questions, and actual transactions. He really is the person to go through if your looking at buying, or selling an account. 5 start service, all the way.

15. Scolari79

Scolari79 Avatar

I just completed a purchase using Lord Andernut. It was very quick and easy to do with his help and he provided excellent communication throughout the entire process. He also included instructions on how to contact support to request the account mergers.

My future Sota crafting business just acquired it's first VIP customer.

Thanks!

16. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words - makes it all worthwhile :)

HailAvatar, Dormrat and Father Aquila like this.
  17. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Could have said this prior to now being as Lord Andernut was an amazing help with the R6 Tampering with the Towers that was done as one of our sponsors and a great person he is! Highly trustworthy and would definitely look to doing business and transactions with him again!

18. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I just wanted to give a huge shout out and thank you to Lord Andernut for his services. I purchased an account off of him and an upgrade account. Portalarium was extremely easy to work with and Lord Andernut was very fast and informative. Most people who need to exchange could find a huge value in his service and knowledge (he knows what the values of the accounts are/should be).

19. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I am honoured to be able to assist such active and hard working members of our community - anytime!

20. Goliath Pomerantz

Goliath Pomerantz Avatar

Ty Andernut fast easy and happy. Ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.