PaxLair Player Owned Town Scene Design and Test

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Winfield, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ah yes very good ideas Winfield and Spoon!

I am okay with that for sure!

Thanks so much!

2. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

PaxLair One Year Anniversary (established)
    Sun, April 26, 2015
    10:00am – 11:30am CDT US
    PaxLair, Valemark

/zone Winfield -- come visit PaxLair in Valemark one year when it first came here in Release 5. We will go on a nostalgic tour and talk about how things changed over 12 months and who was all involved. We will walk around Valemark and hang out at the Church of the Dark Star, Sunset Rock and other notable places.

We ran this event Friday night and had a LOT of people there, including Lord British. We will run the event again Sunday to accommodate people who could not attend Friday night. We are finding out we need to run a lot of our events 2X to get world-wide participation -- which is a good thing!

Thanks!

3. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

Missed to the end of the world party/salutes.... just got back...
    Since you have given permission I will be taking lot r49 as told/bows..... thank you so kindly Sir/curtsies
    It will be thrilling to be located within PaxLair/I promise to be a great addtion/bows...
    my shedule as such is follows/in service

weekdays 9 am to 3 pm days... 9 to midnight weeknights
    Saturday mornings till 11/bows... then again in the evenings...
    Sundays from 6 pm to midnight/salutes...

Hooking up the teamspeak/bows...

4. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Can the Castle lots be used/split for Keep lots (sorry if already answered, then I missed it)?
    Or even into 4 City lots?
    It would be nice if smaller POTs without a castle would not loose the best locations :)

Winfield likes this.
  5. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

short answer is yes.

Winfield and StarLord like this.
  6. Winfield

I updated the Original Post on this thread here with the latest template map and layouts. I also included the images from the Weekly Update #122.

[​IMG]

We will be rotating our other maps 90 degrees soon so North will be at the top. The Scene entrance is to the Northwest.

The above image is looking to the Southwest.

7. Winfield

We made it through the first week of PaxLair PoT being online in R17. Whew! Thanks everyone!

The design is holding up and there is good testing of decorations and events. A lot more events and ideas are underway.

BUGS: Since this thread is about the Design and Test itself, there is not too much to report. Report your bugs into the R17 Bug forums please so they can be tracked.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?categories/release-17-bug-forum.307/

CONTINUED COMMUNITY ROLL-OUT: For continuation of the PaxLair Roll-out in R17 (housing, deco, neighborhoods, publicity, events, etc.) see the Roll Out thread:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...vents-news-housing-open-to-communities.24181/

MORE TIME IN PAXLAIR: We have PaxLair Working Hours on Saturday starting at 1400 GMT (9 AM CDT). I will be able to dedicate several hours working in PaxLair again finally (has been a busy work-week). We want to start building our in-PaxLair community neighborhoods and working together. This can help test what existing features work to have and hold a community and what features we may like in the medium and long term to run our towns.

http://avatarscircle.com/community-events/

Thanks! See you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.