Are you an artist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doctor, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

Doctor Shroud here! I'm looking for artists within this beautiful community to help progress my website that I'm developing. So if you like to draw, paint, make lovely designed cakes, cos-play, crafting, Unity etc... then stay and read on!

This past weekend brought some exciting news to Novia with the project ideas I'm currently working on which can be found clicking here (For those who missed the event).

I hope the script has given you more clarity in my goals in developing a site where many artists can migrant to and show off their work as well as produce work for the community.

In addition... Avatars Showcase, helps to create videos which show off your work with contests and prizes involved too!

So if you're interested in taking up a slot and promoting your work on Avatars Studio, do let me know here or PM your details and why you'd like to join!

Thank you for all your support and please let everyone else know who would be interested in taking part and making these projects come to life!

(The website is still in development and I will regularly update on it's progress)

I wish you all the best of health and sincerely look forward to hearing from you!

-Doctor Shroud

2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I love the idea of this and hope you are successful! I wish I were an artist :(

3. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

@Doctor,

I am a web developer by trade. If you need help just ping me.

TheMadHermit likes this.
  4. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

Ah Umbrae! Wonderful to hear from you. Thank you for coming forward and letting me know about your skills. I would indeed need your assistance so I'll be sure to PM you soon!

TheMadHermit and Umbrae like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Best wishes Doctor on your venture. Unfortunately I am not an artist but I think it is a wonderful idea. I wish for you to get a big group of artists and talents to have fun with.:)

TheMadHermit and Doctor like this.
  6. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

Thank you Lady Majoria! I'm still looking for artists! No one has really come forward yet :(

7. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

Bumping - Artists still needed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.