The Knight, The Wyvern & The Alchemist

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Razimus, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I decided to put the poem on here;

http://razimus.com/knightwyvernalchemist.html

I don't know if I want to be part of a poet's circle, if no one likes my poetry. Heh, excepting @Asclepius I've been writing lyrics/poems for over 20 years, just for fun, no agenda, and I'm reluctant to share, but I put this out there, and few enjoy it, it's not my normal style, my style is more absurdist, but to fit the theme of the game, I went for a medieval feel. I guess this place isn't a place for poets. I'm also a musician, my soundcloud is soundcloud .com / razimus

No sweat off my back, I produce what I produce mostly for myself, I wish I could produce things that others enjoyed but it never seems to work out that way. I wish could apologize for being an artist but that would be idiotic, no artist should ever apologize for being an artist no matter how bad of an artist they are.

2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Excellent piece Razimus! Hey it's all about having fun with your work...We can't expect everyone to like what we do, but the joy of doing it should be motivation enough :)

3. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

I just saw your poem Razimus, sorry you experienced some difficulty with it. This forum tends to focus on music submission, perhaps you would get better results in the Library?

At any rate, great to have someone else contributing poetry, there are others in the Library!

Sir Stile Teckel and Razimus like this.
  4. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Thanks!

Thanks, but the Poet's Circle asked me to do it, not the library. I don't have to be a fortune teller to see the only way it's getting in the game is if I get one of those book press things and print it in a book and put it on my shelf in-game where it will sit there and collect pixel dust. I wrote a short book about Serpent Isle in UO and handed it out, no one had heard of SI that I ran into, but I still have screen shots of the book I'll transcribe it for SOTA.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.