1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS Row Deed

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Treuwart, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treuwart

Treuwart Avatar

I have bought a row deed but need a village deed and want to sell the row deed now please.

my ingame name is Treuwart *wave*

Duchess Wyldemane and FrostII like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

If someone doesn't buy it tomorrow I will try to buy it from you ok.

3. Treuwart

Treuwart Avatar

Thanks. you touches my soul.
    if i could better english i would sing a hymn for you *wave*

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh I feel bad. I only have 13,000 and i know that is way more than you bought it for. You could sell it probably for more to the vendor. If you are willing to wait I will earn some more cash and then I can take it off your hands. So what is your in game name? So I can friend you. to me it seems I am earning cash slower and dying easier, hmmmm what's up with that. ;)

5. Treuwart

Treuwart Avatar

i have to earn 60k for village deed and get 20k - 50% - for the row deed.
    germans like me know 100% guarantee for giveback and not 50% sadistic form.
    why designers must deprimate alpha-gamer soo much?
    we should test the game and not loose our money/time for such shi*.
    sry i feel bad also;)
    i hope i could bring you the melody of peace and love in one string;)
    bye fine lady

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Uhm. I easily got an extra village lot deed. I could trade you village for row no worries, me and majoria have done lots of similar things in the past. So don't worry about it.
    I'm from Sweden so if you are german then we are in the same time zone as well. I'm away on business these weekdays but will be back riftside on Friday.

So in chat write
    /friend Spoon
    so you can keep track of me and 'whisper' me if you see me online.

I got furniture and decorations as well, no sweat.

Will only cost you two promises:
    A) to report any bugs you find with housing
    B) pay it forward, so help someone else later on when you are in a position to do so

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You're so terrific spoon. I don't have any other spare lots this release. :)

Forest_Dweller likes this.
  8. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Still got deeds and lots and furniture and stuff.
    The offer is open to anyone who wants to try out housing.

Stalled and unicornslady like this.
  9. Majestikk

Majestikk Avatar

If the offer is still open Majestik will take one..

Thanks

10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Login and whisper a hi then to Spoon.

11. CitrusKiss

CitrusKiss Avatar

Just curious if this offer is still open? I'm quite new to the game, and having a horrible time making enough money to afford a lot.

12. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Absolutely.
    I gave away two village deeds just yesterday.
    Still have a couple of Row lots in Ardoris, if that is interesting? Still have lots of furniture & stuff, and if you are looking for something special (except pledge stuff) I usually know where to get it. Plus lots of wood in case one needs to make something.

Please note my location though. I'm from the kingdom of Sweden which is in CET time zone which is about +7h from CST. I will be in this evening to check out all the new release glory, but my evening is thus US afternoon.

So in chat write
    /friend Spoon
    so you can keep track of me and right click my name tag to 'whisper' me if you see me online.

I got furniture and decorations as well, no sweat.

Will only cost you three promises:
    A) to report any bugs you find with housing
    B) pay it forward, so help someone else later on when you are in a position to do so
    C) Make a pilgrimage to Lux Sanctuary when it comes available in game...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  13. CitrusKiss

CitrusKiss Avatar

That's great to hear! Thank you! I'll be sure to friend you as soon as I get home today, which will probably be around 4 CST (My name in game is Annabel Lee).

And I'll be sure to definitely do those promises. Thank you again! Housing is one of the things I'm most excited to try out.

14. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Hooray, Spoon! I added you to my friend list and will keep an eye out in game.
    Edit: I'm leaving this afternoon for a weekend camping so I won't be around much until Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.