1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Deeds for Golds! (Completed)

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Lord Andernut, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

All DONE.

As soon as I figure out strikethrough in the new editor I'll strikethrough the text below.

Is gold plentiful yet?

Trying to raise some gold for someone with a project in mind and have some pooled deeds and pledge rewards with which to raise said golds.

Just want a few 100k gold ;)

Anyways up on the chopping block is any pledge reward item, including all pledge homes and lot sizes up to castle!

If no one messages, whelp, I tried :)

As you can imagine - I get rather busy and while most pledge items I'd happily give away for free - meeting up in game can be difficult - so let's just say 10k reserve on anything, once there's enough money then this post is done :)

You can PM me if you have lots of gold lying around, but for my own convenience a post here would be much better because of how many PM'd questions and conversations I get (a quick glance at my inbox shows over 100 SotA emails in the past day).

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

I would give you 100k for a package deal of baron bed and founder era village deed. :)

Atogrim and Duchess Wyldemane like this.
  3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Done :) I'll PM when I can get on tonight, please let me know when you'll be on too!

4. Selene

Selene Avatar

well, since I haven't seen anyone else buying anything.. how about a founder city lot and the lord marshal's great hearth? 150k?

5. Woftam

Woftam Avatar

I've got 150k for a castle lot if you want it.

6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@SeleneNoctua
    @Woftam

I'm in-game now. Woftam, I don't know the value of gold but I think 150k for the Duke Deed can be done. Castle one I think can go for more :)

7. Woftam

Woftam Avatar

That sounds good ,

However, I'm at work atm and I'm sharing an office this week - I doubt it would do my career aspirations any good to jump online when this guy from HQ is sitting 2 metres away lol.

8. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I can spare 25K gold. I don't really need anything in return. You can find me ingame as Fionwyn Wyldemane.

Atogrim likes this.
  9. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Blew most of my gold into the ether already, sorry.
    But of course i am courius now ^^
    A project Andernut is trying to finance? What might that be ;-)?

10. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

4B is searching for a castle lot deed, I just need to speak with @Riya first :)

Duchess Wyldemane likes this.
  11. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

I think we won't be able to use it within the next 2 releases even if I really would love to. To much ideas and not enough time to realize them.

12. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

Hehe,ok

13. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

okay I got convinced to pay you 300k for the castle deed and build a big maze on it later.

14. Selene

Selene Avatar

I'll stay up late tonight and hopefully I'll be able to catch you, @Lord Andernut :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.