Pledge and Add-on Items vs Bank Slots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ravenclaw [BEAR], Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenclaw [BEAR]

Ravenclaw [BEAR] Avatar

I was looking today at all the items I get with my pledge, stretch goal items, add-ons and charity items and I realized that I'm not overly far away from using all the bank slots I start with (Using about 4/5). Seeing as there is still quite a few months to go and likely many new items being released I was wondering two things.

1- What happens if we purchase more items than we have room in the bank for?

2- Is there any way we can have our bank storage increased as we purchase items? It seems unfair that we would need to purchase additional bank slots because we bought additional items from the store?

Fister Magee likes this.
  2. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Or maybe they can just give us a a separate inventory to store all add-on/pledge stuff instead of putting it in the same inventory as the in-game stuff. Would be easier to look for things that way too.;)

Solazur, Numa, Epona and 2 others like this.
  3. Ravenclaw [BEAR]

Ravenclaw [BEAR] Avatar

That's actually not a bad idea too 4EverLost.

Epona likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

You can have way beyond the limit and the only drawback simply is that you can not add to the bank until below the limit.
    This was my suggestion back when they introduced the limit. To have the limit much lower and more cohesive for everyone, but that pledge and addon items would have as one of their perks that they didn't take bank space.
    My reasoning was in line with most folks not having housing and that they wouldn't be able to 'collect'/board items in the same way.
    But I don't think they wanted to take that route.

Epona, mbomber and Ravenclaw [BEAR] like this.
  5. Epona

Epona Avatar

That's a brilliant idea. It makes sense not to use a player's limited banking slots to store their pledge items. It would especially help players who don't have housing storage.

Ravenclaw [BEAR] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.