Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Arabella's Questions

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by unicornslady, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unicornslady

unicornslady Avatar

When I was going through Arabella's questions on the Isle of Storms I clicked on some of the underlined links such as deliver & beggar, and the conversation continued as if I had answered the questions.

I suggest that in the questions anything not pertaining to the answers should be not underlined & linked.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The conversation is working as intended. Selecting either of those options indicates a certain inference. This was not an issue before the text was hardcoded to have clickable queries, when it forced a typed answer. Luckily this quest is repeatable, and your choices can be changed at the end.

3. unicornslady

unicornslady Avatar

Good :)

Because I thought it was just description info and so after I answered my first question I went back and clicked on the deliver link in the first conversation and it decided that was my second answer. Then I clicked on Beggar and it just demanded that I answer the third question. It was slightly confusing.

I did notice that after I answered the third question it did give me options to change my class. Thank you for that! :)

4. Brazen Spirituality

Brazen Spirituality Avatar

I would beg to differ that selecting some of the descriptors implies that is your choice... perhaps you seek clarification as to that option before stating your decision. I know that is how I felt when creating my character this evening. It was decidedly disconcerting to have her go on, without even saying "I accept your decision" or some such thing... when I expected her to tell me something else entirely, relating to the highlighted word I had selected, and then to make a more informed choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.