Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quibbles!

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Miganarchine, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Hi Devs!
    1.When fighting with a sword the enemies I feel are too close to my character and I cannot see whats going on half the time, makes the combat close up seem a mess, I think they should be at arms length else we may as well be Wrestling.

2. Floaty running, I seem to be running through treacle, My Avatar has no sharp responses and no impact in his steps, The game feels a lot better in first person, this needs to be nailed else it will make the game laborious. (GW2 has the best motion in any mmo I have played)

3. Sound slider for the footsteps please. Option to just play a song now and again and not continuous loop.
    I think you need a pro full time sound person to make the game come alive as most area's are dead.

4. Moving windows, Every time I loot the window reverts to the top left, I f I can keep its position without pinning it, it would be a boon on a 50 inch telly.

Cheers just my thoughts.

Vyrin likes this.
  2. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

They have a full-time sound person who just came on this month or last (?), introduced at the telethon. Some of the sounds are already much better. The one I have had time to notice is the spiders.

Anyway, I love your idea of occasional music... would be nice to be triggered at certain point like entrance to a scene or arrival at a location. However, I expect not a priority before July.

3. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Good to hear about sound person onboard.

4. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

New sound guy is great but only a month into his work to make the game sound sexy. LOTS of progress already! Look forward to even more stuff in the coming releases!

Mata, 4EverLost, Cordelayne and 4 others like this.
  5. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Cheers good to hear Chris, Ambient sounds need to have separate slider along with combat sounds and footfalls.

agra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.