Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Website Pledge Page - missing rewards in most tiers

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Lord Andernut, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

The current Pledge tiers no longer show what is included in many of the pledge levels (despite the fact that I have those pledges).

This may be in progress because of some recent confusion over people not reading the page and seeing which rewards are not included, but it would be nice if people who possess and qualify for the missing pledge rewards could still see them on the pledge page (or some other official SotA page) before removing the bulk of the text :)

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is currently by design with a recent change that has removed expired rewards from the pledge descriptions. The full list of rewards can still be seen in documents such as Koldar's Pledge Reward Spreadsheet which can be found here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/pledge-reward-spreadsheet.2536/

Thanks for the report, and as ever always welcome feedback.

3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I've got a list, but it would make sense from a backer perspective to be able to see the rewards still from your account page. If Koldar's document is considered an official source (and we've had lines crossed before with the devs a la Patron/Navigator/Developer pledge confusion) then it should be linked from the Pledge Page or from our account page or perhaps linked by clicking our own pledge.

I can always look up community resources and navigate off-site to view the spreadsheet - but for someone less forum-savvy it would be nice to have something more obvious to navigate to from our account/pledge page with descriptions of each reward.

I understand why the rewards are being removed from the page in regards to new backers and people upgrading, but clicking "My Pledge" no longer gives an accurate listing of rewards.

It also tells me on that page that the Deed is a Benefactor Deed despite knowing that mine is a Founder Deed.

Thanks for your response!

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I think this is one of the big reasons that folks want to see Pledge Rewards on their Accounts page. I know it would help me out.

5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

It used to be that we got Placeholder paper for all items. But now how are we to 'test' for missing rewards?

6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

This could also be a way to avoid problems like the missing basements this release. If you can see what rewards should be in your pledge from the account page, that could let problems be noticed before a wipe happens. (It also might help with dense people who see a bunch of extra stuff in their bank rewards due to pledge upgrades, and go nuts when they don't see it again after a wipe.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.