Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot Craft and Red items again . .

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Weins201, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

[​IMG]

Ok here I clicked craft and got a message about needeing to be at crafting station next pic see chat window
    [​IMG]

So no I dragged every thing back out hit take all closed milling station reopened it and wala not my timbers a creosote are red and I cannot craft them at all loggin out in a sec.

3/24/2016 9:30 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (8) System RAM: 16308
    GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) HD8970M GPU RAM: 8155
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.334.Date.03.24.16
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template
    Loc: (429.9, 77.0, -342.1)

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok logged out and back in and clicked the picture for Maple Boards - it took 1 board and 1 creosote into window like before I cannot change the quantity at all either in the window or drag more onto the window. So now I am taking all again.

Ok Video coming

My 4 Timber is incoreect but it is still screwed up

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok When working with ingots I now had RED ingots in my inventory and canot move stuff have to exit to fix . . .

Ok had to reload when all clear grabbed items and stuff for Copper Ingots -

Could not get resources to move and when I tried to grab 1 Coal it didn't move and after that they went red in my inventory so I have to relog again.

Crafting is TOAST

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Myself, I've given up on crafting for now. Everything I try and do breaks the crafting process, requiring me to log out and in. I can't bug everything that is wrong, because lamost everything is wrong. Multiple tools show up for every tool that is equipped. Trying to salvage multiple items might work, sometimes it results in breaking the crafting process after cancelling things. Sometimes I can't drag items on the table, other times you can. I tried to make some leather and the number of items to make at the bottom wouldn't go to 1 (it stayed at zero). Now I can probably bug those and more, but who knows how broken crafting is.

5. Mr. Hatter

Mr. Hatter Avatar

Just going to echo everything above, I cannot craft anything at this point, sometimes the crafting window will close and I cannot move away from the table without logging out and back in.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Mr. Hel @jiirc @Weins201 I believe the issue that is observed above, largely being due to not being able to craft anything, is because of a known issue that breaks the system if you have more than 20 batches worth of ingredients. It's easy to observe if this is the case due to the batch bar turning to "0" when a recipe is added. Seeing the video, I am more than certain Weins has more than 20 batches worth of ingredients. It's a known issue that we expect to resolve before we go live.

Additionally, the visual issues with tools are also a known issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.