SotA has to make a tough decision... GO FOR IT!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isaiah, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owain

Owain Avatar

Even though I will be flagged for open PvP, attacking me will be extremely without my consent from a role playing point of view, and will be resisted to the utmost. In that way, I think everyone flagged for open PvP will be able to get that type of play. What we are not entirely sure about is if such attacks will be flagged as a criminal act by the game, and what are the consequences of committing a crime in SotA.

Xandra7, rild and Isaiah MGT470 like this.
  2. VZ_

VZ_ Avatar

Oh I'm well aware. Sounds great! consequences irrelevant.

I was worried at first I wouldn't be able to RP a PK and a valiant knight due to stupid single character rules, but I decided to simply buy into a second account, house and all, so its all gravy.

rild and Isaiah MGT470 like this.
  3. rild

rild Avatar

I for one plan on flagging for PVP at most times, because I enjoy the unpredictability and challenge. We'll see if I can hold on to my principles when I start losing fights :p. So, yeah it's "consensual" because I flagged, but it's not like we'll usually be on a battlefield where I know everyone not on my team is out to kill me.

I wonder how the flag will show up in the game. Will it be a red/blue sorta thing or will you have to try targeting someone to find out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.