Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pooled Producer Experince Tool Tip Misleading

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Mr. Hatter, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Hatter

Mr. Hatter Avatar

The Pooled Producer Experience tool tip states the following:

"This pooled experience is spent to advance Producer skills that you are training as you use them. The pool can be replenished by gathering and refining raw materials, crafting items, and completing quests."

I was very excited when I read that because I thought I could finally level crafting skills up by not having to gather materials i.e. I can purchase ingots from another player or a vendor which would be good in my uneducated opinion for the games economy.

However I did not receive any producer experience with my tanning skill locked when I was refining animal hides into leather.

Is this a bug or working as intended?

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted for review. Thanks for reporting!

3. GingerLoaf

GingerLoaf Developer Emeritus

Thank you for identifying this bug for us :). I have implemented a fix and you should be earning XP from crafting in the next patch.

Jack Knyfe likes this.
  4. Mr. Hatter

Mr. Hatter Avatar

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:)

You guys rock, I know there has been some debate about this, but I think a lot of people will be happy to hear this. Especially the BMC who I plan to undercut at every opportunity o_O

P.S. I re-read my post, I really need to work on how I write things via the forums. What I meant as a joke probably came off completely different... Told you guys I was poorly educated!

Gwenn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.