Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Still getting the 'Coordinating Data 52%....' freeze up

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Alexandra Cornfellow, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexandra Cornfellow

Alexandra Cornfellow Avatar

1. Title: Still getting the 'Coordinating Data 52%....' freeze up
    2. Reproduction Rate: Sporadic
    3. Blocker? Aye
    4. Details: When loading a scene the client freezes permanently at 'Coordinating Data 52%....' Only way out is through the task manager. After reloading client, things are back to normal...for a while. This was happening and reported last release as well.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Play for a while then try entering Solania (this is just where it happens to me most often).
    6. User Specs: 32G RAM, SSD, i7, 4G graphics, Win 10

Abydos and helm like this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. As you suggest, this is a known issue that we are working to resolve.

3. Alexandra Cornfellow

Ok, Attenwood, didn't mean to be a nag. :) I just didn't see this listed in the Known Issues list and thought y'all might have thought it was fixed.

Aldo likes this.
  4. Attenwood

Sorry about the miscommunication, and it's no problem at all! I've escalated the issue and poked around a little more to hopefully get some more feedback about its progress.

5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Crashing regularly now, at least 5 or 6 times a session. I have not been reporting and hope there is still work being done on this. It is hard to tell if it is appropriate to post over and over again for 5 weeks.

6. Attenwood

It's appropriate to keep existing threads alive for posterity. I wouldn't advise creating new threads for the same issue. Could you elaborate on your specific cases, what scenes you were playing in and which scenes you were trying to load to? Thank you for your patience. We are definitely focusing a lot of our attention on resolving these issues. The first step, we believe, is plugging a significant memory leak.

Aldo likes this.
  7. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

R29 will be made on a newer, hopefully less crash prone, version of Unity. Sorry for the pain. :(

8. Alexandra Cornfellow

The pleasure of exploring y'all's creation outweighs the pain by a mile Chris. Keep up the great work! :)

Aldo likes this.
  9. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

Shroud of the Avatar (Not Responding) always at 52% and while zoning or logging into the game. This has always been a problem for me from day 1. It's not my IP. It's not my computer. It's not my mouse as one of the dev's suggested. It's SotA's servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.