Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hedges not place-able on POT space

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Chirp, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

1. Title:Hedges not place-able on pot space
    2. Reproduction Rate:always
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:
      While fences, castle walls and crafted stone walls can be placed, crafted hedges cannot. Tried with a 'Tall Little Hedge'.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: craft a hedge (carpentry recipe), and try to place it outside a house lot in a POT
    6. User Specs: n/a
    (and the corner items for all hedges and walls require an astonishing amount of material, but this is another point)

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Would you be able to provide location coordinates for where you're observing being unable to place hedge deco pieces on your POT? We're able to successfully place ours, locally. Thank you for reporting.

3. Aimend

Aimend Avatar

It's in any PoT space. I've tried it in both Beran's Reach and Ardonair on perfectly flat ground. Hedges purchased in the add-on store will place in open PoT space, but the crafted versions will not.

I meant to report this a while ago but never got around to it.

4. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

For example here: Area: Fallin' Green (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template) Loc: (70.3, 38.0, 97.7)
    Neither directly on ground, nor on the granite pavers, where I want them to be.
    As you can see, the 'Short Corner Stone Wall' sits happily there, what does not is the 'Short Medium Hedge' I just have in my hands and cannot place there. It should go in between the Stone Wall elements, but does not accept any place there. It only accepts private lot space (see a few meters NE from there).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.