Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Off-hand wep keeps vanishing from slot

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Legenis, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legenis

Legenis Avatar

My off-hand keeps vanishing from its equipped slot. It does not go into the inventory. I though it may be a visibility bug of the icon. I equipped a 2h wep to try and glitch the item back into my backpack. Not there. The first time I encountered the error. The next day the wep was randomly in my backpack. But I have confirmed this has happened twice now and it is currently not equipped or in my backpack.

2. Legenis

Legenis Avatar

Had to relog and it was there (equipped). But after I equipped a 2h wep. (Ponders if I get glitch and put a 2h on if the offhand int he system is still equipped and adds modified dmg on top of 2h)

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Have you observed this issue occurring again since the first report? We have had a string of bugs related to items "disappearing". They should be resolved now as of the latest patch, if you could verify. Thank you for reporting!

4. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

This has been happening to me as of this past week. I have found my secondary weapon disappears when I open a gate such as those at Eastreach Gap and Brightbone Pass. It also happens when I open chests and other containers in combat areas such as The Epitath . The weapon is gone on screen and in the character display. Also the glyph for the offhand strike is greyed out. When I leave the area the weapon is back where it should be. I have switched to a two-handed weapon for now.
    @Attenwood .

5. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

I have the same bug: offhand weapon disappears sometimes.
    It always disapperas, when i "use" something like the gates in the passes (my character changes to attack-mode, but only draw mainhand-weapon and offhand disapperas).
    When i leave the scene, the offhand weapon is back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.