Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stuck on Isle of storms (no crash or death) OS X

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Dirk Hammerstrike, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

04/29/2016 22:55
    Title: Stuck on Isle of storms (no crash or death) OS X
    Reproduction Rate: 1x
    Blocker? yeah
    Details: Talked to arabella, selected for highvale, rift is activated... clicking does nothing.
    Steps to Reproduce: I did forget to select a path before walking to the rift first time... nothing clickable so went back and talked to arabella... now rift is up but no luck...
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770HQ CPU @ 2.20GHz (8) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 1024
    SotA.EarlyAccess.OSX.64.407.Date.04.29.16
    Area: IsleOfStorms
    Loc: (-25.0, 27.0, 22.2)

2. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

Same, forgot to choose path, Highvale didn't work, switched to ranger (Love is the finished one I think?), still no luck. Going to start character over.
    Specs: Win 10, i7-3930k?, 16Gb ram

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Is this issue still observable? We have not experienced this problem through internal testing. Any additional details might assist us in understanding the cause of the issue.

4. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

Relogging fixed it for me. Thinking back, I'd guess it was either trying to use the rift before selecting a path, or selecting a path and then changing it. I think first I was on the ... courage path? based on answering questions, but then opted for the ranger when given the choice. Either way, the rift seemed open, but was not usable until re-logging.

5. Fain

Fain Avatar

I had the same issue. Walked past the lady and went up to the rift. It asked me to double click the rift but there was no rift. Went back, talked to the lady, went back to the rift which was now open but wasn't interactable. Had to quit the program then relog in and it worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.