Important NPCs

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Matheryn, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

Something that has been ningling at the back of my brain until now has brought me to make this thread - will we be seeing in MPO any of the important NPCs that join your party in SP for example Iolo, Shamino, Dupre, Julia, Katrina ect ect from the Ultima Series

Now just to iterate on that I'm not asking if we will see the ultima characters in sota but rather the sota SP npcs that join you making appearances in MPO

also will we be having devs play bad guys like starr playing blackthorne in UO

and also (lol also also also so many also's now) will we receive rewards during events that are affiliated with these heroes and villians?

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Yes, they will appear in the game, they just will not accompany you unless you are in Offline mode.

Yes, noted bad guy Lord British appears in game frequently!

cartodude and Lord Andernut like this.
  3. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

sorry I ment as in being played by the devs as part of an active story arc like we saw in UO with mordain and blackthorne and melinista they were accual people playing those characters to progress a story arc or bring it to a finally with a big boss fight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.